I'm happy to host and share with you an opportunity to experience a mysterious and unforgettable adventure in a secret hideout within the dense forest of Sahyadri mountains. This trek is a challenge for professionals, amateurs and newbie’s alike. It is a 6 km
hike the first day, followed by an uphill trek (8 km) the
next day. It is definitely a test of your physical fitness,
stamina and endurance.
ITINERARY (2 days, 1 night):
1. Start from Lonavala station (front entrance) to board the car to Jambhulpada at 2.30 pm
2. Hike from Jambhulpada to the farmhouse before sunset.
3. Freshen up with refreshments and snacks.
4. Bonfire, story-telling and a meditation session.
5. Dinner followed by a riverside walk.
6. Breakfast early next morning.
7. Start trek to Aamby Valley at 8 am.
8. Head back to Lonavala from Aamby Valley.
Trek Dates - 22nd & 23rd December 2018
Difficulty level - Medium
Highest point - 720 m
Pickup & Drop point - Lonavala Railway Station
Total trek distance - 14 km
THINGS TO CARRY:
2 litres of water per head — fruits and snacks if necessary — extra pair of clothes and if necessary, a towel —
shoes/ sandals in good condition, slippers if required —
Torchlight — tiffin box — trekking wear is advisable.
PREREQUISITES BEFORE BOOKING:
You should have prior experience in long distance treks.
Carry your medications along with you,
First-aid kit will be available with the organizers.
Food will include evening snacks (Vatli dal), dinner
(bhakris, 2 vegetables, salad and chutney, dal-rice) breakfast (Poha) and take away lunch (bhakris and a vegetable).
Stay is indoors in the farmhouse (2BHK) on comfortable mattresses.
Kindly note, no additional foods will be included in this package.
Also, you'll be thankfully rid of the cellular network at the venue, although provision for urgent calls is available.
HURRY!!! Limited seats available. Register your spot now.
Cost Per Person-₹1300/- (Introductory Offer, inclusive of all taxes)