Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 15
The Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA) module is one of the qualifications in the ITIL® Service Capability work stream. The module focuses on the practical application of SOA practices in order to enable portfolio, service level, service catalogue, demand, supplier and financial management.
The SOA course is designed to help organizations and individuals understand how the five stages of the ITIL lifecycle (service strategy, service design, service transition, service operation and continual service improvement) can offer value to organizations and projects. It also provides guidance on how service offerings can be developed to support both business and user needs.
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following areas upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
Students will gain in-depth knowledge of Service Offerings and Agreements and hold a widely recognized qualification, if successful.
Benefits to your organization: Employees will be able to use the processes and tools to make quality decisions regarding the direction & provision of services to the organization.
Benefits to you as an individual: You will gain in depth knowledge and be able to demonstrate your ability to identify service opportunities and plan to make the best use of limited resources in service delivery.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The Service Offerings and Agreements qualification would suit candidates in the following IT professions or areas:
At least 21contact hours (hours of instruction, excluding breaks, with an Accredited Training Organization(ATO) or an accredited e-learning solution) for this syllabus, as part of a formal, approved training course/scheme.
Hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or other appropriate earlier ITIL and bridge qualifications– see Prerequisite Entry Criteria on p5).
A basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience are highly desirable.
Intermediate Exam Details:
Trainer has 23+ years work experince with MNCs. He has trained more than 15,000 professional from various multination companies like IBM, MICROSOFT, DELOITTE, HSBC, JPMC, CSC, VALUE LABS, BARCLAYS, TCS, INFOSYS, WIPRO, CITIBANK etc. Almost every training batch has rated training delivery at 4.5+ on the scale of 1 to 5. He holds following certificates:
• ITIL V3 Expert Certificate
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Prince2 Foundation & Practitioner
• Prince2 Agile Practitioner
• ISO 21500 Lead Project Manager
• COBIT 5 Foundation Certification
• Proferrional Cloud Associate, Developer, Administrator & Service Manager
• ISO 27001 ISMS Lead Auditor & Implementer
• ISO 20000 ITSM Lead Auditor & Implementer
• ISO 22301 Business Continuity Manager
• ISO 24762 Disaster Recovery Implementer
• ISO 9001 Lead Auditor & Implementer
• TOGAF 9.1 Combined Certified
• ISO 31000 Certified Risk Manager
• ISO 27005 Certified Risk Manager
• Certified Scrum Master & Product Owner
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
• Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE+I)
• DevOps Master