Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 13
Service Design's main purpose is “to design the new/changed service for eventual introduction into the live environment.”
The objectives of Service Design is
ITIL Intermediate SD course content:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
An IT professional working in roles associated with strategic planning, execution, and control within a service-based business model.
At least 21contact hours (hours of instruction, excluding breaks, with an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) or an accredited e-learning solution) for this syllabus, as part of a formal, approved training course/scheme.
Hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or other appropriate earlier ITIL and bridge qualifications– see Prerequisite Entry Criteria on p5).
A basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience are highly desirable.
Intermediate Exam Details:
Trainer has 23+ years work experince with MNCs. He has trained more than 15,000 professional from various multination companies like IBM, MICROSOFT, DELOITTE, HSBC, JPMC, CSC, VALUE LABS, BARCLAYS, TCS, INFOSYS, WIPRO, CITIBANK etc. Almost every training batch has rated training delivery at 4.5+ on the scale of 1 to 5. He holds following certificates:
• ITIL V3 Expert Certificate
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Prince2 Foundation & Practitioner
• Prince2 Agile Practitioner
• ISO 21500 Lead Project Manager
• COBIT 5 Foundation Certification
• Proferrional Cloud Associate, Developer, Administrator & Service Manager
• ISO 27001 ISMS Lead Auditor & Implementer
• ISO 20000 ITSM Lead Auditor & Implementer
• ISO 22301 Business Continuity Manager
• ISO 24762 Disaster Recovery Implementer
• ISO 9001 Lead Auditor & Implementer
• TOGAF 9.1 Combined Certified
• ISO 31000 Certified Risk Manager
• ISO 27005 Certified Risk Manager
• Certified Scrum Master & Product Owner
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
• Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE+I)
• DevOps Master