Sale Date Ended
The Release, Control and Validation (RCV) module is one of the qualifications in the ITIL® Service Capability work stream. The module focuses on the practical application of RCV practices in order to enable the successful planning, testing and implementation of new services that meet the organization’s or users’ needs.
The RCV course is designed to develop organizations’ or individuals’ understanding of the ITIL Service Transition processes. It can ensure transitional changes are effectively managed, new services are validated and tested and that release and deployment fulfil organizational requirements. RCV also provides guidance on evaluating change and managing knowledge to improve decision-making processes.
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following areas upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
Students will gain in-depth knowledge of Release, Control and Validation and hold a widely recognized qualification, if successful.
Benefits to your organization: Levels of understanding and competency in transitioning services will be maximised ensuring change is delivered successfully.
Benefits to you as an individual: Demonstrate the ability to contribute to and deliver services in the operation arena with this course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The Release, Control and Validation qualification would suit candidates in the following IT professions and areas:
At least 21contact hours (hours of instruction, excluding breaks, with an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) or an accredited e-learning solution) for this syllabus, as part of a formal, approved training course/scheme.
Hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or other appropriate earlier ITIL and bridge qualifications– see Prerequisite Entry Criteria on p5).
A basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience are highly desirable.
Intermediate Exam Details:
Trainer has 23+ years work experince with MNCs. He has trained more than 15,000 professional from various multination companies like IBM, MICROSOFT, DELOITTE, HSBC, JPMC, CSC, VALUE LABS, BARCLAYS, TCS, INFOSYS, WIPRO, CITIBANK etc. Almost every training batch has rated training delivery at 4.5+ on the scale of 1 to 5. He holds following certificates:
• ITIL V3 Expert Certificate
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Prince2 Foundation & Practitioner
• Prince2 Agile Practitioner
• ISO 21500 Lead Project Manager
• COBIT 5 Foundation Certification
• Proferrional Cloud Associate, Developer, Administrator & Service Manager
• ISO 27001 ISMS Lead Auditor & Implementer
• ISO 20000 ITSM Lead Auditor & Implementer
• ISO 22301 Business Continuity Manager
• ISO 24762 Disaster Recovery Implementer
• ISO 9001 Lead Auditor & Implementer
• TOGAF 9.1 Combined Certified
• ISO 31000 Certified Risk Manager
• ISO 27005 Certified Risk Manager
• Certified Scrum Master & Product Owner
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
• Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE+I)
• DevOps Master