Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 28
Continual Service improvement looks for ways to improve process effectiveness and efficiency as well as cost effectiveness.
The purpose of CSI is “to align IT services with changing business needs by identifying and implementing improvements to IT services that support business process.”
ITIL Intermediate CSI - Course content
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
At least 21contact hours (hours of instruction, excluding breaks, with an Accredited Training Organization(ATO) or an accredited e-learning solution) for this syllabus, as part of a formal, approved training course/scheme.
Hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or other appropriate earlier ITIL and bridge qualifications– see Prerequisite Entry Criteria on p5).
A basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience are highly desirable.
Trainer has 23+ years work experince with MNCs. He has trained more than 15,000 professional from various multination companies like IBM, MICROSOFT, DELOITTE, HSBC, JPMC, CSC, VALUE LABS, BARCLAYS, TCS, INFOSYS, WIPRO, CITIBANK etc. Almost every training batch has rated training delivery at 4.5+ on the scale of 1 to 5. He holds following certificates:
• ITIL V3 Expert Certificate
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Prince2 Foundation & Practitioner
• Prince2 Agile Practitioner
• ISO 21500 Lead Project Manager
• COBIT 5 Foundation Certification
• Proferrional Cloud Associate, Developer, Administrator & Service Manager
• ISO 27001 ISMS Lead Auditor & Implementer
• ISO 20000 ITSM Lead Auditor & Implementer
• ISO 22301 Business Continuity Manager
• ISO 24762 Disaster Recovery Implementer
• ISO 9001 Lead Auditor & Implementer
• TOGAF 9.1 Combined Certified
• ISO 31000 Certified Risk Manager
• ISO 27005 Certified Risk Manager
• Certified Scrum Master & Product Owner
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
• Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE+I)
• DevOps Master