Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 31
Digital media is changing customers' purchasing decisions, and the way they engage with a brand. Learn the tricks of digital marketing to reach out to your target mass and keep them engaged to your brand.
After attending the workshop the participants would be able to learn:
- How digital marketing can help your business
- How to create the right digital marketing strategy
- Step by step digital marketing implementation - tools available, techniques used and best practices
- What to expect from digital marketing agencies and how to interact with them
- How to reach out to target mass and keep them engaged
- How to build a career in digital marketing
What Will You Learn?
- What is digital marketing?
- Digital Marketing vs. Traditional Marketing
- Website planning and creation
- Good website and Bad website
- Search Engine Optimization (introduction, tools, techniques)
- Search Engine Marketing (introduction, tools, techniques)
- Social media optimization (introduction, tools, techniques)
- How to make most use of Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, etc
- Google Analytics
- Content creation and marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Email marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Online Lead generation for business
- Creating online marketing strategy
- Lunch will be provided.
- A certificate of participation will be given to all.
Who should join:
2. Digital Marketing professionals
3. MBA / BBA graduates
4. Sales and marketing executives / Managers
About the speaker:
Mr. Sandeep Sengupta is an entrepreneur and Digital Marketing professional with 15 years of experience in digital domain, supporting both new age clients to business houses who are 150 years in business. He has worked in India and abroad helping organizations to make an impact on digital domain.
He is a visiting faculty for Digital Marketing at AIM (Army Institute of Management) & United World College. He is a committee member at Public Relation Society of India (Kolkata Chapter), Sub Committee Member of CII (ICT East), Associate Member at New Zealand Computer Society and Regional Committee Member at Nasscom (East).