FICCI Quality Forum (FQF) is conducting ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor Training Course.
This course has been designed by M/s Nigel Bauer & Associates (NBA), UK and has been certificated by International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) (Course Registration No. A17027).
This is a non-residential course of five days duration and concludes with a written examination on the 5th day. Participants successfully completing the continuous assessment during the course and also the written examination will be issued certificate by Nigel Bauer & Associates, UK. Such certificate of successful course completion is one of the pre-requisites for auditor/lead auditor certification/registration with IRCA – UK.
You should take this course if:
* You require a detailed knowledge of quality management system (QMS) auditing process
* Your job involves assessment of QMS of suppliers and potential suppliers
* You manage the internal QMS audit function within your organization
* You are responsible for preparing your organization for assessment of QMS by customers or certification body
* You wish to be registered as QMS Auditor or Lead Auditor with International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA - UK)
Rs 19,850/- per participant plus 10.30% Service Tax (Total Rs 21,895/-).
Seats are limited to 20 on first-come-first served basis. Payment can be made through Demand Draft/ Cheque in favour of FICCI Quality Forum.
Discounts available for FICCI Corporate Members (25%) and Associate Member (15%).