ISO lead Auditor training and certification in hyderabad.
Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 185
This training enables participants to develop the expertise needed to audit an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
During this training, the participant will acquire the knowledge and skills needed to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with the certification process of the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard.
Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to conduct an audit efficiently.
• Days of instructor led classroom training
• Certification exam
• Hard Copy of Course material
• 100% Pass guarantee or second exam free of cost
• Highly experienced and certified trainers
• Free refreshment classes within 6 months
• Fundamental principles and concepts in Information Security
• Information Security Management System (ISMS)
• Fundamental Audit Concepts and Principles
• Preparation of an ISO 27001 audit
• Conduct of an ISO 27001 audit
• Conclusion and follow-up of an ISO 27001 audit
• Management of an ISO 27001 audit program
• Helps to develop the necessary expertise to audit an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
• Helps to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
Will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 the certification process according to ISO 17021.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Customer and companies want to work with people who are certified. After gaining the certificate, you will understand how the IST exam program contributes to raising the quality of IT Service Management. Your role and qualities are important for better (team) performance. Following are the roles for whom training is suitable.
• IT Professional
• Internal auditors
• Auditors wanting to perform and lead ISMS certification audits
• Members of an information security team
• Technical experts wanting to prepare for an Information security audit function
Exam duration: 3 hours
Exam body: PECB
Exam format: paper based
Open book: Yes
Trainer has 23+ years work experince with MNCs. He has trained more than 15,000 professional from various multination companies like IBM, MICROSOFT, DELOITTE, HSBC, JPMC, CSC, VALUE LABS, BARCLAYS, TCS, INFOSYS, WIPRO, CITIBANK etc. Almost every training batch has rated training delivery at 4.5+ on the scale of 1 to 5. He holds following certificates
• ITIL V3 Expert Certificate
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Prince2 Foundation & Practitioner
• Prince2 Agile Practitioner
• ISO 21500 Lead Project Manager
• COBIT 5 Foundation Certification
• Proferrional Cloud Associate, Developer, Administrator & Service Manager
• ISO 27001 ISMS Lead Auditor & Implementer
• ISO 20000 ITSM Lead Auditor & Implementer
• ISO 22301 Business Continuity Manager
• ISO 24762 Disaster Recovery Implementer
• ISO 9001 Lead Auditor & Implementer
• TOGAF 9.1 Combined Certified
• ISO 31000 Certified Risk Manager
• ISO 27005 Certified Risk Manager
• Certified Scrum Master & Product Owner
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
• Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE+I)
• DevOps Master