Sale Date Ended
Isha Classical Hatha Yoga programs happening @ Thane
''Angamardana'' means gaining complete mastery over the limbs, organs,and other parts of the body.
Designed by Sadhguru, Isha Angamardana needs no fitness equipment.
It involves only the body and floor exercises that can be practiced anywhere, even during travel.
Regular practice of Isha Angamardana revitalizes the body in many ways:
• Strengthens the spine, skeletal system, and muscular system
• Revitalizes blood circulation, nervous system and the basic energy system
• Builds physical strengh, fitness, and tenacity
• Takes years off the body, bringing a sense of lightness and freedom
• Prepares the body for Hatha Yoga
"To have a body which is not a nuisance, to have a body which cooperates with you is a tremendous boon" -Sadhguru
Venue: Mangla Hall,Rajendra Pal Mangla School,Station Road,Thane East, Mumbai - 400603 Landmark: NEAR Bank of Maharashtra
Walking distance from Thane station.
Limited seats! REGISTER NOW!
Date & Time: January 4 - 7, 2018 | 7 - 9 pm(all days)
a) This program is open to all above 14 years of age.
b) Attendance is compulsory for all the sessions.
c) Participants should come in empty stomach condition (Feel free to call for Clarifications).
d) Comfortable clothing.
e) No refund policy/ No adjustments.
If you have any medical conditions or had any recent surgery, kindly call before registering.
For details contact: