Sale Date Ended
This workshop teaches you the fundamentals of designing and building autonomous robots by integration with a microcontroller. It also focuses on conceptualization and designing of complex systems and will help clear concepts related to embedded systems, artificial intelligence and automation.
Apart from the theoretical sessions, participants would be working on autonomous robotics kit specially designed by team ARK. This kit includes microcontroller based board, sensors, actuators etc. Hands on session with this kit will help the participants to enhance their embedded C programming and PC hardware interfacing skills.
What will you learn after attending the workshop?
• Details on microcontroller
• Programming the microcontroller using ARDUINO interface.
• Interfacing and controlling various devices like LED, motor, Sensors etc with microcontrollers.
• Use of ADC for different interface control.
• Making of various types of robots, their algorithms and coding.
• Application of micro controllers in industry, military, medical, medical, home appliances, home automation etc.
• Use of sound sensors and its application.
The workshop is conducted on 2 consecutive days, each day 8 hour sessions will be taken including theory and hands on sessions. In the end a small competition will be organized among the participants of the workshop so that the students get the feeling of a competitive environment. Winner of the competition will be awarded a certificate of merit along with other prizes.The registration fee is Rs. 1000/- per head. A take away kit is provided for a team of 5 members.
For further details contact Hemanth Kotaru- 7207650965