Sale Date Ended
Highlights of the Program
• Hands-On Lab experience with various IOT applications, Micro #controller #programming, various sensors and developing IOT Apps.
• Work on real time connected devices problems as a project under the guidance of experienced technologist and Industry experts.
• Best IOT based technology solution presented by participants will get incubation support and get hardware themselves per batch.
• Get industry recognized #Internship certification to improve your career prospectus.
• Group Activities and Contests to showcase your talents.
• Special career development and entrepreneurial sessions.
Who Can Attend:
• B.E/B.Tech Students of Computer science, Information Technology, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Telecommunication engineering branches can participate.
• B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA students can participate.
• Startup & Technology enthusiasts.
Payment Structure - IOT 2017
Internship fees: Rs.2000/per participant it Includes Taxes, Registration kit, Hands-On Lab, Certification Cost, Human Resources fee.
Only limited seats per each centre available and the seats are filled on "FIRST COME & FIRST SERVE BASIS" If the seats are completed before the deadline we will close the registrations, so to make sure you grab a seat by completing the registration process at the earliest.
Door No: 66, No : 174, Ground Floor ,
Rahaat Plaza ( Opp. of Vijaya Hospital ), Vadapalani ,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600026.