Sale Date Ended
IOT USING ARDUINO WORKSHOP (UNO-2017)
TOP ENGINEERS under the auspices of TOP INTERNATIONAL EDUCATIONAL TRUST
VENUE IIT MADRAS RESEARCH PARK
No.32, Kanagam Rd, KanagamPeriyar Nagar, Taramani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600113.
CERTIFICATE FROM TOP ENGINEERS WITH ISO CERTIFIED NUMBER AND HOLOGRAM WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE END OF THE WORKSHOP WHICH WILL ADD VALUE DURING PLACEMENTS.
INR 900/- PER PERSON (INDIA)
$50 USD ( FOR OTHER COUNTRIES)
GROUP DISCOUNT OFFER
Group of 5 & above will get 5% Discount
Group of 10 & above will get 10% Discount
DATE 23.12.2017 (SATURDAY)
What is Internet of Things
● Learn the basics of Internet of Things and its applications.
● How to connect your Arduino and how it relates to Cloud computing concepts.
● Arduino programming & interfacing Sensor
● Analysing real time values
● Getting sensor data through mail
● How open IoT platforms allow you to store your sensor data in the Cloud.
● Create your own embedded projects through basic IoT concepts.
● Build your own weather monitoring station.
ONLYLIMITED SEATS PER BATCH AND THE SEATS ARE FILLED ON "FIRST COME & FIRST SERVE
* Seats are filled on "first come & first serve" basis.
* No on the spot payment.
*Session timings - 9.30AM to 4.30PM (Break -12.30 noon to 1.30 PM).
* Laptops, pen drive and data card are compulsory and we request you to bring the laptop with full power backup.
*Late comers will not be entertained.
* Lunch and Tea will be provided.
*Certificates will be given only at the end of the workshop.
*No accommodation will be provided.
*No particular dress code
* Kindly bring your college id card along with a photocopy of your pay slip.
* Open to all Engineering disciplines, Arts and Science and Interested.
• In case of cancellation of Workshops from our side, the participants of the cancelled workshop will be given an option to be upgraded to another workshop. If the offer is denied by them, only then will they be considered for refund.