Last minute discount on Participation fee of Rs 2800. 2 tickets left.
Sale Date Ended
Presenting ‘Filmmaking Workshop’ - 2 Day Summer Camp For Kids to help your child gain life skills.
Key Focus Areas of the Filmmaking Workshop:
Session 1: Framing & Camera Handling
Session 2: Scripting & Pre-production
Session 3: Shooting
Session 4: Editing
Session 5: Screening.
About the Instructor:
Palak Malik is a Creative Director in a major digital media company in Hyderabad. She has worked on documentary films for Nat Geo and Hinduism Today (USA) among others. She has over 8 years of experience in journalism and filmmaking. She was awarded scholarship to pursue Young India Fellowship - a one-year multidisciplinary postgraduate diploma programme in Liberal Studies. She has previously done her Masters in Mass Com. from Jamia Millia University and Bachelors in Journalism from Delhi College of Arts & Commerce, Delhi University.
Due to the intensive nature of the workshop very limited seats are available. We will register students on first come first basis. The workshop cost is INR 2,800 per child.
(1) What age group of kids can attend this workshop?
- Ideally 12-16 years old
(2) What is time period of the workshops on 3rd and 4th Jun?
- The workshop will be conducted for 4.5 hours on both days. Starting from 10:30 AM.
(3) Is any previous experience needed or a fresh kid without any experience also attend?
- The kids do not require any prior experience or knowledge. This is introduction to filmmaking workshop for complete beginners, we will touch and emphasise on basics. The focus will be to build a sound foundation in visual communication, storytelling and group dynamics.