Sale Date Ended
If you've been looking to immerse yourself in the magic of the NorthEast, here’s your chance!
Grab a few friends and join us on a fun-filled 9 day visit to the beautiful forests of Assam & Meghalaya this November/ December.
Loads of fun activities (see below) interspersed with unique insightful perspectives into -
• the ongoing debate on whether environment & development can co-exist,
• the ancient matrilineal system & other traditional practices of the Khasi tribe, and
• environment and the role we can play in protecting it.
HERE'S THE PLAN:
• Two exciting days in Kaziranga, the magnificent national park...
• Followed by seven more in lush green Meghalaya
• Hands-on photography lessons while watching wildlife in the heart of nature
• Learning about the ‘web of life’ & the positive roles we can play within it...
• Doing this inside an awe-inspiring sacred grove - one of Meghalaya’s ancient forests
• Trekking alongside a serenely beautiful river, through magnificent forests and quaint Khasi villages
• Spending time at the fantastic Living Root bridges - a true example of human ingenuity & our ability to learn from Nature
• Film screenings and stimulating discussions
• Inspiring face-to-face interactions with organisations working on local culture and issues
• Watching archery contests, music, fun conversations & making new friends in Shillong
Pictures from our earlier visits to Meghalaya - http://on.fb.me/1j8MTDx
Pictures from our other trips - http://on.fb.me/1aHBTHX
Call us NOW -
Vinod - +91 98191 54365 & Homi - +91 98691 75484.
Or email us at email@example.com for a detailed itinerary & costs, and for confirming your participation.
The JwM team