INTERRUPT 16 - NATIONAL LEVEL TECHNICAL SYMPOSIUM
Webster's Dictionary defines the word "Interrupt" a 'to break off or cause to cease, as in the middle of something'. Computer scientists define 'Interrupt' as 'a hardware signal that breaks teh flow of program execution and transfers control to a predetermined storage location so that another procedure can be followed', but at SVCE, we define Interrupt simply as THE palce to be for anyone with a passion for computer science.Interrupt has had students marking their calendars for years now and this year its back and bigger than ever! Are you the Don of logic? Can you make databases dance to your tunes? Or is being a Code Ninja more your style? Join us at SVCE on october 1st and find out! Keep up with all the Interrupt news!
1. Code Sprint – Online Coding
2. Quizzler – Online Quiz
1. Cognition Quest – Paper Presentation
2. M.Y.B V4.0 – Mind your Business
3. Code Ninja – Onsite Coding
4. Game of Archives – Database: Tabl(e)oid
5. Don of logic - Logic + algo + code
6. Data Deque – Data Structures
7. Picturesque - Photography
Workshops Available. Just visit the website or app to know the details.
1. Data Mining
2. Image Processing
3. Artificial Intelligence
5. Internet of Things
7. Distributed Computing
8. Embedded Systems.
9. Cloud Computing
RULES AND PREREQUISITES:
1.Maximum number of participants in a team is 2.
2. It is advisable that the paper presentation focuses on one particular topic.
3. Abstract should not exceed 80 words. Paper should not exceed 600 words but should have minimum of 450 words.
4. Paper should be in IEEE format.
5. Paper should be submitted as a word document (.doc,.docx,.odt) or pdf.
6. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited.
7. Bring your PowerPoint presentation in a pen drive.
8. Mail your abstract and full paper to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before25/09/2016.
9. Confirmation mail will be sent to the selected papers on 28/09/2016.
10. Selected candidates should bring two hardcopies of paper.
11. The teams will get minimum of 7 minutes and maximum of 10 minutes for presentation followed by question and answer.
12. Team can register for only one paper.
13. The submission should contain:
- Title-theme of the paper.
-Name of both participants.
-phone number of both the authors.
- E-mail ID.
14. Shortlisted papers will be notified through mail.
ANDROID LINK: DOWNLOAD APP HERE
WEBSITE LINK: VISIT WEBSITE...........
PRESIDENT - M.Adithya - 9003124651
SECERATORY - THIRUVENKATAM - 8754418378
HARI SIDDHARTH - 9444208726