International Heart Protection Summit is an extremely significant event dedicated to the medical industry in India. It will feature sessions dedicated to various techniques and innovations that can be utilized in the treatment of heart. The event will also lay emphasis on the use of traditional and preventive heart treatment methodologies. Each and every aspect which is relevant to heart diseases will be discussed in the presence of reputed speakers from around the world. It will be the perfect platform to learn from the leaders in the medical trade. Over 130 delegates are expected to attend the event.
* Partnerships for technological advancements in heart care research including corporate tie-ups.
* Promoting Preventive Strategies like promotion of heart & vascular wellness programs and focusing on the need of Comprehensive health insurance for all.
* Curbing the growing menace of diabetes & risks associated with it to human heart.
* Promoting Traditional Medication like Ayurveda and Yoga for Heart Care and Overall Healthy Heart Management.
* Projecting the need of investments in augmenting the establishment of new indigenous heart research facilities in India.
Organizer: ASSOCHAM (The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India).