Sale Date Ended
The conference is designed to address the emerging needs to understand the opportunity of IPR in the global era. Intellectual Property Rights in India has been relatively emerging at a faster pace. The conference is designed to discuss the issues and solutions which are the major challenges of IPR faced by most of the businesses in the global market. The conference will showcase how the corporates can create, operate and protect their intellectual property. The conference will be a medium to understand the concept of IPR as an enforceable act for the corporates to maintain their identity in the competitive world.
The conference will share and discuss the complexity issues like patents rights, technology transfer, Valuation, Commercialization, compliance and regulatory issues under Intellectual Property.
This platform will bring together officials from the IPR authorities, leading law houses and legal professionals from corporates to share insights, strategies and best practices to assist businesses to manage their Intellectual Property.
1. Rajinder Sharma - Dupont South Asia - General Counsel and Director Corporate Affairs South Asia
2. B.Gopalakrisnan - Axis Bank - President & Head (Law)
3. Debolina Partap - Wockhardt Ltd - Associate Vice President & Head Legal
4. Girish Gokhale - JSW Steel - President Legal & Group General Counsel
5. Dr.Mukul Shastry - Reserve Bank of India - Legal Officer
6. Sujeet Jain - Viacom 18 Media Pvt Ltd - Vice President -Business & Legal Affairs Company Secretary & General Counsel
7. Ashish Chandra - Star India Pvt Ltd - Assistant Vice President -Legal & Compliance
8. Kumar Sambasivan - Suzlon Energy Ltd - Vice President-Legal
9. Gautam Bakshi - PROMED Research Centre - Head & Asst. General Manager – Intellectual Property
10.Swati Veera - Piramal Life Sciences Ltd - Senior Inhouse Patent Attorney & Heads Patents
11.Ruchika Sukh - Johnson & Johnson Limited - Brand Protection Analyst
12.O P Singh - Unimark Remedies Ltd - VICE PRESIDENT - LEGAL, COMPLIANCE & Company Secretary
13.JLN.Murthy - Red Bull - General Counsel
14.Marshall Mendonza - Glenmark Pharmaceutical Ltd - Vice President - Legal & Company Secretary
15.Bhargesh Ojha - Kotal mahindra Bank Ltd - Executive Vice President
16.Amber Gupta - Aditya Birla Group - Head Compliance, Legal & Company Secretary
17.Rama Padmanabhan - Cisco Systems India Pvt Ltd - General Counsel
Benefits Driven Out
• Stay abreast of key developments in Intellectual Property Rights.
• Hear from the enforcement authorities in key jurisdictions, for direct insights into enforcement policy and strategy.
• Understand the US, UK & India law regimes of Intellectual Property.
• Stay updated with the robust nature of Intellectual Property under Competition law and International Law.
• Legal Advice and sophisticated insight into the international best practices on IP Management.
• In house Counsel / General Counsels
• Company Secretaries
• Compliance Officers
• Legal Heads
• Business Development Heads
• Lawyers and Consultants
• CEOs, CFOs, CROs, CTOs
• Vice President Legal / General Managers Legal
• Head of Finance
• Investment Managers
• Equity Manager
Areas to be covered
• US, UK & India Law Regimes
• Patent Trademark Regimes
• Digital Right Management, E-Evidence
• Data Protection and Intellectual Privacy Theft.
• Why Protecting Intellectual Property Right Matters.
• Views from Corporates on Intellectual Property in a Globalized World.
• Understand the concept of Copyrights, Trade Marks & Industrial Design.
• Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreements.