Sale Date Ended
Workshop Summary / Internship Buzz
(1) Half Day Workshop with Former Google Director. For his profile: Click here
(2) India's 1st Internship and Mentoring Certificate Program.
(3) Objective: Guide college students towards career success.
(1) Many think about career/skills/resume development only in final college year...usually too late!
(2) Lack of credible interactive forum to know what top companies look for during hiring.
(3) Most internships are boring, have no senior management mentoring or resume value.
(1) To learn what to do in college now to get closer to your dream career.
(2) To get selected for practical internship projects with periodic senior management mentoring.
Focus areas during Half-day Workshop:
(1) Preparing for a 'Career of Choice' now: Increase your chances of success.
(2) Personal Strengths Profile: Actionable next steps for each attendee.
(3) Internship: Towards the end, selection of candidates for part-time internship projects.
Nature of Internship Projects:
(1) No boring theory or admin work.
(2) Duration: 4 weeks to 6 months on part-time basis to accommodate your academic schedule.
(3) No. of internship seats/compensation: Varies.
(4) Approximate Expected Work Timing: Less than 10 hours weekly.
(5) Commute: Minimal. Flexible 'work from home' internship with followups over emails/phone.
(6) Projects: Selected candidates are given a choice between projects from key industry areas
like Marketing, Sales, Finance, Product Design, Entertainment, Healthcare, Education, etc.
Workshop / Internship Benefits:
(1) An investment in yourself on what you can do 'now' to prepare for a successful career.
(2) Experience priceless knowledge during the workshop in a fun way.
(3) Opportunity to put some 'real valuable' work experience to build your resume now.
(4) A photographed experience certificate for candidates selected for internship.
(5) Flexible part-time internship option towards end of workshop.
Who can register for the Workshop?
(1) Any college student studying in any semester/year or a fresher can register.
(2) We charge a nominal fee for the workshop to attract only those candidates who are
serious about this workshop and to cover venue/operational expenses.