1 Conference Pass, Exhibition Visit, Tea/Snacks/Lunch
Sale Date Ended
1 Conference Pass, Exhibition Visit, Tea/Snacks/Lunch, 1 Award Ceremony Pass as a Guest followed by Cocktail & Dinner
Sale Date Ended
I am reaching out to invite you at the Indian Restaurant Congress 2017 mega event which is back in its 7th Annual Edition and will be held on 28th & 29th August at J.W. Marriott, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Now in its seventh year the Indian Restaurant Congress is the leading Business and Knowledge platform for the restaurant, fast-casual, QSR, hotel food services and contract catering sectors.
Today people are more into Experiential dining than just eating out, going by the analysis Indian Restaurant Congress 2017 is themed #EXPERIENCE. Indian Restaurant Congress will be building and nurturing the food service innovation ecosystem by supporting entrepreneurs and creating platforms for collaboration. It is the platform where restaurants, chefs, brands would find future business models, menu, ideas to address tomorrow's market demand.
The conference will provide its delegates innovative and selling ideas to explore new avenues of business growth. With contribution from over 50+ industry thought leaders from global & Indian market, the two day conference will garner best business insights, inspirational thinking & knowledge and case studies of mega trends which is shaking the restaurant business in the country.
Points to be Discussed:
· Innovation + Experience : The new law in food game Marrying 'Fine Dining' to 'Fun' Dining
· Soul and Scale: How restaurants are making most of it
· Where's the money: 2017-2018 Capital Connection
· The Connected Experience of a SMART Restaurant
· Building a Company Culture
· Turning the new food game
· GOOD + FOOD What keeps the diners drooling in 2017
· Brew Hot-Blow Cold Bev Trends 2017 :The Bar & Beverage Business Landscape
· Creative Catering
· Tech Munch: Influencing Food Digitally
· A design that boast: How can your design attract customers
· Disrupting Marketing: Your budget may be small, but that doesn't mean your impact can't be huge !
· Connect, Transform & Deliver - Enabling Growth Through Resilient Supply Chains
· Identifying the growth drivers & business opportunity in Restaurant sector.
· Achieving Quality, Consistency and Food safety in Chain restaurant operations.
· Identifying the Growth drivers and Business opportunities in Restaurant sector.
· Understanding the scope of Technology deployment in a conventional Restaurant design.
· Networking with HNIs, PE/VC and Funding bodies.
· Collaborating opportunities for Restaurant Franchisors and Franchisees.
· Comparing two business growth strategies - Company owned vs. Franchise stores.
· Learning best practices for Vendor selection process.
· Shri Pawan Agarwal, Chief Executive Officer, FSSAI
· Mr. Zorawar Kalra, Founder & Managing Director, Massive restaurants Pvt Ltd
· Chef Ranveer Brar, Celebrity Chef & Restaurateur
· Mr. Stelio Nathanael, Chief Executive Officer, Gold Brands
· Mr. Akshay Bector, Chairman & MD, Cremica Food Industries Ltd
· Mr. Kabir Suri, Co-Founder & Director, Azure Hospitality
· Mr. Unnat Varma, Managing Director, Pizza Hut
· Chef Michael Swamy, Celebrity Chef and Restaurateur
· Chef Gautam Mehrishi, Celebrity Chef & Corporate Chef, Sun N Sand Group Hotels
· Mr. Sagar Daryani, CEO & Co-Founder, Wow! Momo
· Mr. Amit Dua, Founder, F N B India
· Mr. Nishith Kumar, Director- HR, Hilton Worldwide
· Mr. Ashish Tulsian, Co-Founder, Posist
· Mr. Nilesh Shah, Co-Founder, RanceLab
· Mr. Jaspal Singh Sabharwal, Co-Founder-Tag Taste Foods Pvt. Ltd. & Senior Advisor-Everstone Group
· Mr. Inderjeet Singh Banga, Owner, Biggie Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.
· Mr. Manish Rishi, Director - HR, The Leela Hotel & Residences, Gurgaon
· Mr. Ashish Saxena, Chief Executive Officer, TexMex Cuisine Pvt. Ltd.
· Chef Romy Gill, Celebrity Chef & Restaurateur
· Mr. Varun Kapur, Executive Director, K Hospitality Corp
· Mr. Varun Chaudhary, Executive Director, CG Corp Global
· Mr. Karan Tanna, Chief Executive Officer, Yellow Tie Hospitality
· Mr. Tanmay Kumar, Chief Financial Officer, Burger King India
· Chef Alex Moser, Celebrity Chef & Executive Chef, Andaz
· Mr. Sameer Lamba, Founder, Kwals Group
· Mr. Samir Khadepaun, Founder & CEO, Mobikon
· Mr. Kalyan Karmarkar, Food Columnist, Blogger & Founder, Finely Chopped
· Mr. Nitin Nagrale, Vice President – Materials – Foodlink Restaurants And Catering India & Founder & General Secretary – HPMF
· Mr. Anup Jain, Founding Investor & Board Member – Letz Gain, Strategic Advisor –Consumer & Retail-GFK & Founder & Managing Partner –Redback Advisory Services
· Mr. Aditya Bagri, Vice President – Marketing & Group Director, Bagrrys India Ltd.
· Mr. Rajesh Mittal, Founder & MD, Alamak Capital Advisors
· Chef Akmal Anuar, Founder & Chef, Fils 3 Restaurant
· Ms. Shatbhi Basu, Director, STIR Academy of Bartending & Creative Consultants
· Ms. Deeba Rajpal, Food Writer, Recipe Developer, Food Stylist & Blogger-Passionate About Baking
· Mr. Ashish Kapur, Co-Founder & Managing Director, Yo! China
· Mr. Sandeep Gugnani, AVP-Supply Chain, Dunkin Donuts (Jubilant Foodworks)
· Chef Gautam Chaudhary, Celebrity Chef & Restaurateur
· Mr. Suchir Suri, Founder, Food Talk India & Many More