Sale Date Ended
Indian Restaurant Congress 2011 At The Claridges
ROADMAP FOR A GROWING RESTAURANT ENTERPRISE
The Conference will draw upon first-hand experience of most innovative restaurant operators and finance experts in the industry as they discuss their unique leadership approaches & decipher trends to lay out a roadmap for changing the paradigm for restaurants through innovative food offerings, exciting customer experience, employee relations, company culture and enterprise-wide integration. The panels will extensively look into methods to position your restaurant as 'the place to be' offering insights into 4 main areas:
* Needs assessment, process planning and system inventory to become growth ready.
* Addressing financial, economic and operating dynamics in Chain operations.
* Balancing resources to ensure the best in human capital practices and understanding the consumer.
WHAT IS COOKING? BECOMING THE PLACE TO BE — POSITIONING FOR HIGH VOLUME
* Unique perspective on restaurant business that connects macroeconomic census
* Global perspective on how consumers are changing the way they eat. data and current consumer trends; and the thematic outlook for the next
* How to decide whether to open, relocate, remodel or simply close the store.
* How digital world is impacting how consumers are coming to restaurants.
* Economic forecast for the restaurant industry.
* Rolling out a marketing campaign.
* The State of the State: What do policymakers have in store for restaurant operations & how will they be impacted?
RESTAURANT REAL ESTATE UPDATE
* Understanding the need for variability in food concept.
* Changes in the food service ecosystem.
* Occupancy Costs: When is rent too high and what to do about it?
* Food safety & quality – An industry perspective.
* Exploring the transit locations (places like airports, metro stations, busstands)
* The food inflation challenge: Fixing the volatile commodity prices affects on stands & railway stations) and debate if the transit spots are the next targets.
* Staying abreast of the latest trends.
* Vendor Selection Process: Best Practices.
* Identifying the growth drivers.
* Buy and sell restaurants & real estate.
* Network with lenders & investors & get first hand on Financing of F&B projects.
* Opportunity to learn & appraise business tie-ups, foreign collaboration, franchise partnerships.
* Experience the latest flavor/menu innovations, food safety, research and sustainability ideas.
* Best practices from both the consumer and the human capital sides of the business.
* Understanding the scope of technology deployment in a conventional restaurant design.
* Interaction with policy makers & government body liaisons.
* The two-day proceedings will be included in the CD that will be given to the Full-Priced Delegates.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
* Restaurant owners and operators.
* Restaurant companies – both franchised & non-franchised.
* Independent restaurant groups.
* Restaurant Professionals in Business development, marketing, finance, legal, real estate and franchising.
* Consultants and brokers in F&B industry.
* Institutional restaurant lending including private and public equity investors, lenders, brokers, bankers.
* Leaders from real estate development.
* High Net worth Investors having Master Franchisee or thinking of acquiring one.
* Food service distributors and wholesalers.
* Restaurant industry product/service providers.
* Chefs , menu R&D experts.
* Processors and packers.
* Food manufacturers and Ingredient & raw material, private label suppliers.
* Supply chain & logistic providers.
* Shopping centre developers.
* Retail design & shopfit firms.
* Trade associations & trade press.
Key Speakers :
Sanjeev Kapoor, Chef
Samir Kuckreja, CEO & Managing Director, Nirula's