Sale Date Ended
The Indian Case Challenge is a national level case study competition, one of India’s largest in terms of the participation it sees and the prize money at stake. The competition is organised by Business Club, IIT Kharagpur. The 2016 edition will be conducted in association with Kshitij-the annual techno-management fest of IIT Kharagpur!
It challenges the best Undergraduate and Graduate students from all over India to compete against each other and prove their business and entrepreneurial mettle in a real life business case scenario. Not only are the participants expected to have strong business skills and financial understanding, but also a feeling for entrepreneurship and a sense for realising market opportunities! ICC gives you a platform for making business contacts by bringing future leaders and business masters together. The organisational team puts in great efforts to combine this competitive event with an atmosphere of knowledge exchange and friendship!
Registrations for the event will open from 19th of October 2015. To register you can head on to the official ICC webpage http://bclub.co.in/icc2016/ . After your registrations are complete, participants will get a confirmation email from Business club, acknowledging your registration.
This round of the event would be an online round. Participants would be given a case provided by CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants). A report not exceeding 20 pages in portable document format (pdf) will be submitted by the registered teams before 11:59 PM on 20th December 2015.
The structure and rules of the final round would be shared with the short-listed teams in due course of time.
Summary of Rules & Regulations
1. Maximum team size: 4 members
2. The event is open to all college students.
3. The decisions of the organizers of the contest will be final and binding on all the participants.
4. Email submissions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The report should not exceed 20 pages and should be in portable document format (.pdf)
6. Business Club reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. By entering this competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the competition material.