Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
"India Agile Week 2013" is an extraordinary conference series featuring over 100+ Presentation and 10+ Workshops at 8 different locations, exploring the depth and breadth of Agile software development across all practices, and perspectives.
These locations are Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmadabad, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Trivandrum & Kolkata.
Theme for ‘India Agile Week 2013’ will be ‘Adoption, Maturity and Evolution’ of Agile as the de-facto standard for the management, development and delivery of Projects, Programmes and Products in the 21st Century, in the Public and Reserved Sectors.
This conference provides you with the opportunity to meet with experts, attend keynote presentations, participate in workshops and interactive sessions, and network with experienced Business and Technical consultants who are already delivering Agile across organisations
Benefits of Attending:
- How to Evaluate and Start Agile
- How to Learn, Review and Improve Agile
- Agile Governance, Project Management and Co-existence. You get to meet the stars of the agile community.
- You will network with crowd of agile consultants with very different viewpoints and unique ideas.
- You get to learn about the latest trends in the industry. Earlier it was Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Kanban, show up this year and find out what’s new.
- You will have a public forum to air and solve some of your most challenging issues with your agile implementation. Most conferences include an open space or clinic format to share problems and get solutions.
- Showcase your own Agile experience.
- If you are new to Agile, this will be a great launchpad
- If you are an Agile Consultant, this would be a great add on to your learning, experience and problem solving.
Who Should Attend:
- Some of the professionals who will benefit from this event include:
- Scrum Master, Product Owners, Scrum Group Members
- Project / Product / Programme Managers working or intending to work in Agile projects in IT/ITES sector
- Project Directors who wishes to manage change in Agile projects
- Development Group Members (Software Engineer, Tech Lead, Systems Architect) who are struggling in TDD, Design, User Stories Estimation, etc.
- Process Improvement / Portfolio Managers / QA Managers and Executives
- Business Architects and Analyst who are working as Product Owners
- Development Managers who are struggling to make transition from waterfall projects to Agile projects
- Product Managers in charge of liaising with marketing group and Agile development group
- Testing Managers & Testers (Are they needed in Agile?)
- Technical & Systems Analyst
|08:45AM - 09:00AM||Registration|
|09:00AM - 09:45AM|
|09:45AM - 10:15AM|
|10:15AM - 10:45AM||Tea Break - Lightning Talk|
|10:45AM - 11:30AM|
|11:30PM - 12:15PM|
|12:15PM - 01:00PM|
|01:00PM - 02:00PM||Lunch Break/Networking|
|02:00PM - 02:45PM|
|02:45PM - 03:30PM|
|03:30PM - 04:00PM||Tea Break - Lightning Talk|
|04:00PM - 04:45PM|
|04:45PM - 05:30PM|