Sale Date Ended
Greetings from India Treks & Ultimate hikers & Travelers !!!!!!!
We are committed to make your holidays a fun filled and hassle free experience. Further to Your Query, please go through the enclosed package details for Bhutan and revert with the confirmation at you at the earliest
• Destination: BEST OF BHUTAN (8 DAYS)
• Date of Travel: SEPT / OCTO / NOV 2018 (Except festival dates)
• Rooms: As double sharing
• No of heads: 06 / 08 / 10 / 15 + 01 FOC
• No of Nights: 07
• Pickup & Drop Place: Bagdogra Airport
• Category of Hotels: 2* similar to Standard & 3* similar to Deluxe
• Meals Plan: Breakfast; Dinner
• Non A/C Vehicle: Innova / similar
• Nationality: INDIAN by valid Passport / Election ID for above 18+ yrs
2rd Dec. to 29th Dec. 2018
(7 Nights / 8 Days) Drive In & Drive Out. TENTATIVE HOTELS
• Thimphu : Hotel Kubera / Hotel Shantideva / Shangrila Residency / similar
• Paro : Town View Resort / Hotel Yarkhil / Phendyl Gakhil / similar
• Punakha : Hotel Kinten / Lekhar Resort / Hotel Rigsum / similar
• Phuntshelling/ Joigoan: Hotel Midpoint / Hotel Green Valley / Asian Kitchen / similar
• (Phuentsholing 2N – Thimphu 2N - PUNAKHA 1N – Paro 2N)
Day 01: NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Phuentsholing
(Distance: 170 kms. / Driving Time: 5 hrs. / Altitude of Phuentsholing: 293 mts.)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport and transfer to Phuentsholing - The Gateway of Bhutan by Road from India. It is a thriving commercial center on the northern edge of the Indian Plains. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Phuentsholing.
Day 02: Phuentsholing – Thimphu
(Distance: 176 kms. / Driving Time: 6 hrs. / Altitude of Thimphu: 2350 mts.)
After breakfast complete the immigration formalities and transfer to Thimphu (7,710 ft.) the capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check in at the hotel. In the evening, visit theTashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion). Overnight stay at Thimphu.
Day 03: Thimphu Sightseeing
After breakfast visit Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue) a place for refreshing with a huge statue of Buddha on the top of the Kuensel Phodrang, National Memorial Chorten(Monument) & Folk Heritage Museum. Afternoon visit Sangaygang View Point, Changangkha Monastery, Taking Preserve Centre, The talking national animal of Bhutan can be seen here Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion). Overnight stay at Thimphu.
Day 04: Thimphu – Punakha/Wangdue Sightseeing
(Distance: 77 kms. / Driving Time: 3 hrs. / Altitude of Punakha: 1310 mts.)
After breakfast drive to Punakha / Wangdue, On the way Stop at Dochu-LaPass (3150 mts.). to view the higher Himalayas. Arrival at Punakha check in at hotel. After noon visitPunakha Dzong - built in 1637 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal. For many years until the time of the second king, it served as the seat of the Government. The Dzong was named Druk Pungthang Dechen Phodrang (Palace of Great Happiness). Punakha is still the winter residence of Je-Khenpo and King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck convened the first National Assembly here in 1952. After that take a short excursion trip to visit the Chhimi Lhakhang - The Temple, also known as “The Temple of Fertility” was built by Lama Drukpa Kuenley, “The Devine Mad Man”. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay will be at Punakha / Wangdue.
Day 05: Punakha/Wangdue – Paro Sightseeing
(Distance: 140 kms. / Driving Time: 5 hrs. / Altitude of Paro: 2280 mts.)
After breakfast drive to Paro (7,483 ft.). On the way stop at Lamperi to visit Royal Botanical Park - The park contains a rich biodiversity of flora and fauna and features a huge species of plants and animals including endangered species. On arrival check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Ta Dzong - National Museum with an excellent collection of arts, relics, religious thangkha, etc. Rinpung Dzong - Meaning "fortress of the heap of jewels". The dzong now serves as the administrative and judicial seat of Paro. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Paro.
Day 06: Paro Sightseeing
After breakfast visit Drukgyel Dzong. Also visit famous Taktsang Monastery - called “Tiger's Nest” (2hrs hike from the base camp) & Kitchu Monastery. Overnight stay will be at Paro.
Day 07: Paro – Phuentsholing
(Distance: 200 kms. / Driving Time: 7 hrs. / Altitude of Phuentsholing: 293 mts.)
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Phuentsholing. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Phuentsholing.
Day 08: Phuentsholing – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport
(Distance: 170 kms. / Driving Time: 5 hrs. / Altitude of NJP/IXB: 89 mts.)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport.
Rs.22499/- per head
• Accommodation as twin sharing at given Hotel or similar
• Meals as breakfast & Dinner
• All Road route permit for transportations.
• Bhutan immigration entry permits assistance.
• All transportation fuel, Driver allowance, parking as per sightseeing places.
• Pick up & Drop as private basis from Bagdogra
• All sightseeing for Bhutan as point to point basis (transport service till 6 pm)
• 24 hrs on call assistance from Thimphu Head office.
• Add 5% GST at final billing
• Any air or train fare
• Any Meal which is not added.
• Any entry permits or Dzongs, Monuments entry fees if needed.
• Personal Expanses like soft / hard drinks, Beverages, Camera Charges, Porter, guide etc.
• Any Insurance
• Cost which is not includes
1) Any confirmation is subject to a non-refundable advance deposit of Rs. 3000/- Per Person and has to be paid immediately, after that we can process the booking.
2) Balance Payment has to be made in advance and must be paid & as per time limit given at the time of confirmation.
After depositing the payment, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Amendment of booked tour will be treated as Cancellation. However, minor amendments can be made on the payment of a communication charge, which will vary from case to case.
Cancellation has to be sent to us by Email.
From Date of booking – 30 days only communication charges of Rs 2000.00 per person
• 30 -15 Days prior to departure 25% of tour cost
• 14 -07 Days prior to departure 50% of tour cost
• 07- 03 Days prior to departure 75% of tour cost
• 02 Days/No show 100% of tour cost
Above are the cancellation rules but we will put our best possible effort to minimize the cancellation charges
Documents required to enter in Bhutan by road are:
At Bhutan Immigration
• Voter Identity Card
• Passport Size color Photograph (2 Nos)
In case of not holding the above document, you need to approach to the office of consulate of India, India Embassy for getting permission for entry into Bhutan. The following documents are requires at the office of consulate general of India.
India Embassy for identification of Indian Citizenship.
• Driving License
• Pan Card
• Ration Card
• School/College Identity Card with Photo for those who are less than 18 years.
• Marriage certificate
Note: Indian Embassy is closed on Saturday & Sunday.
• The rates quoted in the packages are on per person basis till 31st December 2017 (High seasons surcharge will be applicable during the Festivals & Peak season)
• The above mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise similar category hotel will be provided
• Bhutan is a smoke free country, Smoking and tobacco is strictly prohibited in Bhutan.
• The booking will be confirmed only after we receive 25% of the tour cost as advance
• Children below the age of 18 can carry school/college Id card for the Permit.
Thanking you and assuring you of our best services at all the time