Regular ticket with entry ticket to palace & veg breakfast.
Sale Date Ended
Ticket with entry ticket to palace & veg breakfast.
Sale Date Ended
A heritage walk that takes one to explore the numerous monuments associated with Tipu Sultan in the old parts of Bengaluru.
Join us, as we take you in the footsteps of the famous "Tiger of Mysore" or Tipu Sultan who is famous in history for his struggles against the British rule. This walk will be conducted in three parts
We begin the walk with how the name "Tipu" originated, followed by a visit to the graves of a few noble men associated with Tipu Sultan.
Next we narrate stories of courage and martyrdom during the battle of Bangalore as well as tales of confinement in the fort. We next take you on a royal darbar to Tipu Sultan's summer palace.
We end the walk with a visit to his last armory in Bangalore and talk about his rocket technology as well as heritage conservation.
The walk includes a nice hearty breakfast at a South Indian outlet. For any more details, please send an email to "firstname.lastname@example.org".
1. We need a minimum number of 4 people to conduct any event. In case we don't have such numbers, we reserve the right to cancel the event & issue a full refund to you.
2. For logistical reasons all our walks will have a maximum capacity of just 12 members.
3. Please book your tickets soon as our walks can sometimes get sold out within days of the bookings opening up.
4. Cost of this walk includes veg breakfast & entrance to the monuments.
5. We take advance payment for all our walks and tours.
6. Once you buy the tickets, we will intimate you about the starting point of the walk.
7. If you are unable to attend the walk after purchasing the ticket, we can accomodate you on a similar walk over the next three months.
8. In case we are unable to conduct this walk, we will refund the full amount.