In the footsteps of the Tiger of Mysore
Sale Date Ended
A heritage walk that takes one to explore the monuments associated with Tipu Sultan in the old parts of Bengaluru.
Join us this Sunday morning as we take you in the footsteps of the famous "Tiger of Mysore" or Tipu Sultan. This walk will be conducted in three parts.
Part-1.We begin the walk with how the name "Tipu" originated, followed by a visit to the graves of a few noble men associated with Tipu Sultan.
Part-2. Here we narrate stories of courage and martyrdom during the battle of Bangalore as well as tales of confinement in the fort. We next take you on a royal darbar to Tipu Sultan's summer palace.
Part-3. We end the walk with a visit to his last armory in Bangalore and talk about his rocket technology as well as heritage conservation.
Terms and conditions;
1. Wear comfortable shoes for this walk.
2. As we will be visiting shrines please wear appropriate attire,
3. Keep an umbrella & raincoat at hand,
4. Use public transport as parking space is hard to find in the vicinity,
5. Not recommended for people with dust allergy or foot ailments,
6.Snacks & beverages will be provided during the walk.