Sale Date Ended
Successful products are defined by the user experience that they delivery to their users. Understanding users, defining problem statements and using design as an approach for problem solving is the basis of user experience design.
In this immersive one day workshop ImaginXP experts will walk you through the process of UX design to design effective, user centric products.
We teach UX design based on our proprietary Imagin 6D framework for UX design. The Imagin 6D framework is a structured step-by-step process divided into 6 steps to execute end-to-end UX Design. Participants will be made to practice the end-to-end UX design process and understand deliverables at every stage.
The workshop is conducted as a group activity where each group is given a problem statement to work on. Through individual and group activities participants learn the methodologies of user research, empathizing with users, defining problem statements, designing product features, card sorting, task flow analysis, Wireframing & prototyping. The end result is each group designing a unique product and presenting their ideas and design to all participants.
The ImaginXP Learn UX Workshop is a one day full time UX workshop. Focused at hands-on, practice based learning the workshop is conducted with the help of a Design Toolkit. The toolkit is a structured guide with case studies, practice exercises, tips & tricks and kits to design taskflows, information architecture and wireframes.
Takeaways from the Workshop
- Appreciate the importance of UX for a successful product
- Understand the entire end-to-end UX design process
- Hands on practice for key UX methodologies
- Design Toolkit that can be used for future reference
Who should attend this workshop?
- Startup founders who are building digital products
- Product Managers responsible for digital products
- Marketing guys responsible for marketing & selling of digital products
- UX, UI, interaction, graphic & web designers who want to enhance their understanding of UX design