A workshop on "ETHICAL HACKING & CYBER SECURITY" presented by InfySEC CyberSecurity Solutions Private Limited.
The tech world we live in today is fast-paced and hot on heels. We’ve reached heights in bridging the communication gap and technology growth. Like roses with thorns, we are also encountering countless cyber-attacks every day.
Which Companies Fell Prey For Cyber-Attacks?
The victims of cyber-attacks include individuals and start-ups. Even the fortune 500 companies and government agencies were not spared.
• Facebook’s reputation crashed with 30 million users’ records breached.
• British Airways admitted that sensitive data of 380,000 customers got robbed.
• Marriott International suffered a whopping data breach of 500 million users.
• Sony Pictures Entertainment went through hell with 100 TB of data stolen.
Did You Know What Is Happening In India?
• A report states, "3.2 million Indian debit cards got compromised".
• A survey accuses that 70% ATM’s in India uses outdated Operating.
• Systems.Aadhar details of 2.7 crore people compromised as a result of data breach.
Are Individuals Immune To Cyber-Attacks?
You think you are safe cause you're neither a techie nor a company? But we insist you take a second thought. You give out plenty of information on a daily basis. Want to know how
You give your name, mobile number and email id to the retail shops you visit.
Your name is enough for a hacker to dig out information including your address.
You receive tons of emails from unknown sources.
All you've got to do is click a link in the mail. And boom! Your system got cracked. The worst part is you don't even realize it. Because you got directed to a cloned website that looks exactly like a popular website.
You go ahead and post plenty of pictures online.
You adjust privacy settings and think your picture is safe. Let me tell you there is no turning back once you upload a picture in media. Even if you choose to stand up for your rights, you're only going to make it worse.
Who Can Join Us And What Will You Benefit?
• Are you a student seeking to know about cybersecurity career opportunities? Come and know how to land the most sought-after cybersecurity career.
• Are you a professional looking for career advancement in cybersecurity? Adorn your resume with a valuable cybersecurity awareness certificate.
• Exposure to Ethical Hacking the latest tools and methods being used by cyber criminals & terrorists and how Ethical Hackers can fight them.
Who Could Attend?
• Any person with basic knowledge on computer or interest towards Information Security/CyberSecurity domain can attend this workshop.
• Any Engineering student of any year and any branch is eligible for this workshop.
• College teachers or Govt staff &and workshop coordinators