Ikebana, the Japanese culture of flower arrangement, in the respect of nature, has been inspiring people in Japan as well as abroad. This November, Mr. Christopher Lim, a world famous Ikebana Master from Singapore is being invited to India by the Delhi Ikebana International and The Japan Foundation, New Delhi to give a demonstration. Visit this rare demonstration by a Mister and experience the beauty of nature.
* Member of AIFD, holder of highest qualification for American floral designers.
* Teacher Grade: Komon Grade of Sogetsu School from Tokyo, Japan.
* Certification in Mastery of Floral Teaching Skills & Competence Management by Gregor Lersch.
* Certified NSRS Senior Assessor by Spring Singapore.
* More than 27 years of floral designing and teaching experience.
* Exhibition Director for Ikebana International 35th Ikebana Exhibition and Assistant to Headmaster at the 8th Asian Regional Conference 2002.
About Ikebana International
Ikebana International is a non-profit, cultural organization dedicated to the promotion and appreciation of Ikebana, the Japanese art of flower arrangement. The late Ellen Gordon Allen founded the organization in 1956 to promote friendship among different cultures, through their mutual love of nature and enjoyment of Ikebana. This art of arranging flowers followed by rules of different schools in Japan has attracted nearly 10,000 women & men all over the world.
* Entry by Invitation