Kaizen and 5 ‘S’ started from Japan. It has made Industrial revolution for entire Industry of the world.
Today many Industries are facing worldwide competition. Also customer expectations are changing every day. Customer has many options to choose & the situation is getting more and more competitive every day. Customer needs Quality product at Minimum OR right cost. This has led to change in outlook towards Customer that focuses on - How to reduce the Cost of Product. This is possible with learning Kaizen and 5 ‘S’ Concepts.
Kaizen and 5 ‘S’ is the key factor which calls for Total Employee Involvement. This Improves Teamwork and develops Supervisory skills. Basically 5 ‘S’ and Kaizen gives you opportunities to either minimize Or eliminate - Non Value Adding - activities.
1. Saving in use of space
2. Removal of excess equipment’s / parts
3. More space made available in the office
4. Avoidance of error
5. Easy access to things
6. Eliminate unsafe situation
7. Preventing rusting or damage to materials
8. Reduced inventory by sale of scrap material / excess materials
9. Helps reducing time consumed in searching materials for use
10. Easy to inspect and recognize when materials are taken out from their location
11. Creates work effectiveness
12. Creates safety atmosphere
13. Helps in inventory control.
14. Improve work place utilization
15. Better identification by using colour coding
16. Good, neat and clean work place motivates for effective & efficient functioning.
17. Increases the efficiency of machines and equipment.
18. Enhance machine and equipment life.
19. Reduction of wastages
20. Helps in developing the skill of operator for doing autonomous maintenance.
21. Reduce breakdown and increase Mean Time between Failures
22. Visual management improves work efficiency
23. Develops team work
24. Improve morale of the employees
25. Develops ability to think and analyse causes for improving control system
Training / Presentation is based on:
Philosophy, Understanding, Implementing & Institutionalizing 5 ‘S’ and Kaizen.
Why you should Teach 5 ‘S’ to your Employees:
Persons from Production, Continuous Improvement Managers, Maintenance Managers, Supervisors, Associates (Operators) or any anyone responsible for building and maintaining a continuous improvement program and culture in their organization.
IITD Expert Faculty:
Highly experienced faculty from Indian Institute of Training & Development will conduct this training. The training sessions will provide participants an opportunity to discuss specific problems with the expert faculty.
Medium: English, Hindi, Marathi.
Page Views : 20