Sale Date Ended
Stochastic programming models are designed to capture both these aspects in a unique way, thus optimally allocating resources, while taking into consideration the alternative scenarios of how the future unfolds.
By attending this workshop you will be able to:
* Build your own optimisation applications.
* Identify the best use of optimisation techniques and how to deploy them for your purposes.
* Gain an insightful and realistic view on the use of optimisation for business applications.
* Prepare and consolidate data from disparate sources for optimisation applications.
* Identify solving and fine - tuning requirements in your optimisation applications.
* Undertake sensitivity analysis in excel which provide basis for change in scenarios
Professor Gautam Mitra, Professor Ashok Banerjee, Dr. Cormac Lucas, Dr. Christian Valente.
Who Should Attend:
OR Professionals, Quantitative Analysts / Risk Analysts, Software Developers/IT,Academics and Students.
Date & Venue:
08th - 09th April, 2011 Kolkata
For registration and more information on the workshop or to find out about exhibition, sponsoring the workshop, please contact Padmakumar. Bala, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ph: +91 9094532918 / +91 44 45018472.