Sale Date Ended
Conquest 2011 is the International Business Challenge and Entrepreneurship Conclave of BITS Pilani that invites most promising business startups to find the right investors and receive support of dedicated mentors. The hallmark of Conquest is its Business Plan Competition that has had a number of its past finalists start up within a year of winning the competition; while some of these startups have made successful exits, some are successful businesses today.
Nurture Talent Academy, India’s 1st training institute for entrepreneurs; was formed out of Amit Grover’s passion for entrepreneurship. It conducts training and mentoring programs for budding entrepreneurs, who are highly motivated to start their own ventures, but lack skills in the areas of business plan, finance, marketing and sales etc. We enable students, professionals and startups to convert their ideas to viable ventures and foster the entrepreneurial energy within you. The objective of the company is:
Nurture Talent Academy has conducted 85 programs across 25 cities since inception in 2010 which have been attended by more than 1550 entrepreneurs. Each program covers fundamentals of the aspect of entrepreneurship and guides the participants towards taking the next step in their pursuit to entrepreneurship. The rewarding part is over 90% satisfaction score for each of the program.
We will like be conducting an Entrepreneurship and B-Plan workshop for students at Bits pilani. Nurture Talent Academy has designed a unique program for students who are budding entrepreneurs. It is a mix of lecture, presentations, exercises, games, public speaking and group discussions. The aim is to motivate and train our students to take up entrepreneurship as a career option.
Orientation on Entrepreneurship – Idea to Execution
The aim of this workshop is to give
- Insights into entrepreneurship, challenges in starting a business
- what is the mindset of an entrepreneur?
- Skill-set of an entrepreneur, key requirements for starting up.
- What are the ways and means of starting your journey as an entrepreneur?
- Idea to execution - key steps towards starting up.
- B-Plan training- How to make an effective B-plan?
- B-Plan Games, exercise and quizzes.
* Student/Participant will get a start-up kit, study material, e-books, Videos etc. worth Rs 750 during the workshop. All students will get a certificate of participation.