Buy 3-6 for 40% , 7-9 for 50%, >9 for 60% discount
Sale Date Ended
Buy 3-6 for 40% , 7-9 for 50%, >9 for 60% discount . Valid Student ID required for registration ...
Sale Date Ended
Hyderabad Design Week, in tandem with the 31st edition of World Design Assembly, hosted in India for the first time, will be a citywide celebration of Design under the theme 'Humanizing Design'. The event will be hosted by Government of Telangana in partnership with India Design Forum and World Design Organization across the city of Hyderabad with the main conference at HICC on 11th & 12th October 2019.
Hyderabad Design Week (HDW) Conference:
11-12 Oct- HDW Design Conference in collaboration with IDF and WDO. Curated
Design Expo at HICC. Networking dinner at Chowmahalla Palace (12th
Oct)with French-Telangana cuisine, sustainable design fashion show,
artists display. Register Now at www.meraevents.com/event/hyderabaddesignweek
Highlights of Design Expo at HICC:
1) Upon payment of Registration fee in cleared funds, you shall be entitled to:
2) You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for arranging and paying for your own accommodation, travel and other expenses connected with attending any Event.
3) We need to hold information provided to us during registration for administrative and operational purposes. Summary information, which may include personal information such as contact details, will be provided by us to all session leaders
4) You hereby consent to the processing, disclosure and transfer of your personal information for the purpose described above
5).We will only use your personal information after the event for direct marketing purposes if you have provided your consent by ticking the relevant box within the ‘Other Information’ section while registering for ticket(s). You can at any time withdraw this consent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6) We can only issue a letter of support once the ticket price has been received in cleared funds. Unfortunately this means that we can only issue letters of support for participants paying by invoice, not by credit card. If you need a letter of support then please request an invoice
7) Whilst we shall use reasonable skill and care with regards to organising and providing the event, we do not guarantee that you will receive any particular outcome or result with respect to your attendance at the event
8) Under no circumstances shall our liability to you arising out of or in connection with these Conditions exceed the total amount payable by you to us in respect of the booking fee. For the avoidance of doubt, our liability to you shall not extend to any indirect or consequential loss or damage suffered or incurred by you
9) Notwithstanding the above, we do not exclude or limit our liability for:
10) We reserve the right to vary the event programme at any time
11) Where a discounted booking fee is claimed we reserve the right to confirm eligibility
12) We are not responsible for the views or opinions expressed by session leaders, sponsors, or other participants
13) If performance of our obligations as set out in these Conditions shall be delayed by a Force Majeure Event, then we shall have the right to suspend without liability further performance of our obligations until such time as the cause of delay shall no longer be present
14) For the purposes of these Conditions, a Force Majeure Event shall mean an event beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving a parties workforce or any other party), failure of a subcontractor to perform, failure of a utility service or transport network, power failure, telecommunication failure or internet failure, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, fire, flood, storm.