SCUBA Diving, Beach Camping, Dolphin watching Trip to Tarkarli, Konkan
Sale Date Ended
Mesmerizing sunsets at the sea, sunrises, walk on a moonlit beach under star-studded sky, cool sea breeze, pristine blue waters, sound of gushing waves, islands, corals, fish, dolphins, thrill of a dive into the Arabian, instant bonding and interesting friendships over conversations and more such incredible experiences await you this November on a One of its kind trip!
71% of our spaceship Earth is water. Oceans and Seas make most of it. There is a whole new, incredible, enthralling underwater world waiting for us to be explored. Where there is no Gravity, where there is no sound! Doors to an extremely beautiful and mysterious world are about to open for you.
Come. Break Free. Discover Scuba diving with us! For details and bookings, Call or text - 9923770077
If not you, who? If not now, when?
Departure : 09:00 PM on Thursday, 14th November 2013.
Back home : Night between Sunday, 17th November and Monday, 18th November, 2013. Time flexible on purpose.
14th November : Overnight Journey starting from Pune at 09:00PM
Day 1(15th November) : Arrival at Malvan at 7am. Check-in. Breakfast. Rest. Lunch. Tarkarli backwater cruise. Evening free to explore Ganesh Temple, Rock Garden and Sunset at Chivla Beach. Dinner. Campfire at beach. Sleep.
Day 2 (16th November) : After early breakfast proceed for SCUBA Diving and a visit to the historical Sindhudurg island fort. Evening free time / Sunset at the beach. Group games. Dinner. Camp fire.
Day 3 (17th November) : Early morning proceed for Dolphin Safari, Mystery Island and Tsunami Island, here you can enjoy various Water sports like Para-sailing, Banana boat ride, Jet ski etc. at your own cost. After lunch start return journey. Arrive at Pune late into the night.
(Read more about Scuba diving below on this page)
Cost - 6800/- per person.
- Pune to Pune travel by non-ac Tavera/Mini Traveler bus.
- Cost of Scuba diving, Scuba instructor, Scuba equipment, Pre-dive briefing/training.
- Expertise. Facilitation.
- All meals including during travel(Choice of Veg / Non-veg food)
- Mineral water through out the trip.
- Accommodation on triple sharing basis. (Apart from this, you may sleep at the beach - Bringing your sleeping bag is a must for this) (If you want, you can buy a HQ Silicon Fiber filled Sleeping bag from us at the offer price of Rs.1000/- per bag)
- 2 to 3 hour boat ride to - Tarkarli Sangam, Devbaug beach, backwaters, Nivati beach, Dolphin watch and Tsunami island (Here you can avail of various water sports/activities like Jet ski, Banana ride, Kayaking, Water scooter etc. at an extra as actual cost)
- Boat ride to Sindhudurg Fort and back.
- All taxes, road tolls etcetra.
Cost excludes -
Any expenses of personal nature, soft drinks, extra food, liquor, shopping etc.
Any expenses which are not mentioned in the Cost includes segment above.
Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances / additional sight seeing.
Last date for booking : 12th November 2013.
Scuba diving is carried out under expert guidance/supervision of experienced Dive Instructors. You can also get your underwater pictures / Videos on a DVD at an extra nominal cost.
SCUBA (Acronym for Self-Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus) is an apparatus utilizing a portable supply of compressed gas supplied at a regulated pressure and used for breathing while swimming underwater. The apparatus is often called "scuba gear", a "scuba system" or simply "scuba". Scuba is also the common name for the sport (also called "diving" or "scuba diving") which uses the apparatus for recreational diving.
Who is it for?
Anybody who is above 12 years of age and is passionate and willing! Non-swimmers can also do scuba diving.
"I’m 91 and have been diving with the same gear since 1970. Like me, it’s still going strong after more than 500 dives." - Norman Lancefield. (The world's oldest active diver)
“When I got the opportunity to dive open circuit at 12 I didn’t hesitate. At 15 I decided to get my re-breather license, and I’ve been diving it ever since.” - Lucas Barroso (At 16, The world's youngest diver re-breather diving license)
SCUBA diving is for anyone who is passionate, who is willing, who is open to change, open to grow, open to throw themselves out of comfort zone in order to grow. Anyone who has basic swimming capability (Non-swimmers can also scuba dive with some basic training offered before the dive) Scuba diving is an excellent way to get over phobia/fear and boost self-confidence. Scuba diving can be a life-changing experience for many. One can also make a profession out of scuba diving as a SCUBA instructor, Rescue diver, Research diver, Hobby diver and so on.
So come, explore the mysterious underwater world. Let the pristine blue waters soak you. Let the golden sand tickle your toes as the sun sinks in to the Arabian.
Book your seat now.
How to Make Payment -
1) Make a cash payment at our address in Katraj, Pune.
2) Make an Online Transfer to :
AXIS BANK A/c. 909010032699994
IFSC - UTIB0000037
3) Deposit Cash in our AXISBANK A/c 909010032699994 in the name of Mayur Shah.
4) We can send someone to collect the payment to your office/ residence.