Register for your webinar
Sale Date Ended
Women’s distinctive strengths and behaviors provide them with many advantages. Yet the very habits that help them early in their careers can hold them back as they seek to rise.
In this webinar, Sally will draw on her work with legendary executive coach Marshall Goldsmith to help women identify and address the habits most likely to get in their way as they seek to move to a higher level.
Using vivid real-life examples that resonate and inspire, Sally will help participants:
• Identify how specific habits may hinder them as they move to a higher level
• Initiate simple behavioral changes that can smooth their path going forward
• Hold themselves accountable for changes that can benefit them and their organizations
• Become a more powerful resource for other women seeking to rise
Participants will come away from this webinar with:
• An enhanced understanding of their individual strengths
• An actionable template for identifying and addressing challenges going forward
• A proven means for enlisting support
• Tools for enhancing their visibility and connections
Male participants especially report that attending How Women Rise programs gives them a better understanding of what can hold women back and helps them be more informed and effective supporters of female colleagues.
Investment includes: Post webinar video recording & Digital Certificate