Sale Date Ended
per Pair per Event
Sale Date Ended
Any 4 Singles + 2 Doubles (Max 5 members)
Sale Date Ended
Rules and Regulations:
Best of 3 Frames, Knockout
A member can take part in a maximum of 2 events only, Snooker & Pool combined
• The event is being organized by RosePetals Sports. It will be managed by the organizing committee whose decision relating to any aspect of this event shall be final & binding
• All participants must be of reasonable health & fitness to participate in the specific events
• Any person playing for the State or Clubs and any kind of professional players would not be permitted to play
• On field, judges / organizers / Referees / Umpires decision would be final
• The event Schedule and venues will be decided by our committee and will be final and abiding. Any alterations made by organizers on change of date or venue due to unforeseen reasons, has to be accepted by participants
• The participant company has to appoint a coordinator, who will be a one point contact for the organizers and vice versa
• More than one team allowed but additional entry fee has to be paid
• The nomination form along with the details of the participants has to be submitted to the organizers before the date prescribed by the organizers.
• Additional nominations, if any would have to be submitted along with the necessary forms and payments as per schedule.
• In case of the nomination being changed, the same has to be notified to the organizers at least one day in advance of the event.
• All participants have to appear for all the events in their Company T Shirts only. With proper dress code as per the requirement of the game.
• Event T-Shirts can be purchased on payment as per the schedule
• The participants should be bona-fide employees of the organization
• All participants should carry their Identity Card which shall be provided to the organizers when ever demanded. Non submission of Identity card will mean disqualification from the event & in such a case; the entry fee shall be forfeited.
• Players shall report 30 minutes before the scheduled start of their matches. Walk over will be awarded to the opponent in case of non-reporting on time
• All safety gears and equipments have to be brought by the participants.
• The organizers will not be responsible for any kind of loss of life or injury or loss of property of the players / accomplices during the course of the tournament
• Participants should ensure that the venue properties are not misused & they will be personally liable to pay damages, if any
• The events would be completed in stipulated time depending on the number of participants. Participants might have to play multiple rounds on any given day.
• All teams are requested to maintain discipline and to avoid any kind of arguments with any other participant and organizers.
• The participants shall strictly adhere to the rules & regulations. In case of any misinterpretation, the decision of the officials / organizers shall be binding
• All protests shall be registered immediately in writing on completion of the match with a Protest Fee of Rs.500/- for every protest
• All sports / events will be on knockout basis except where specifically mentioned
• CHEQUES/DRAFTS should be in favor of ROSEPETALS. Option of Online Transfer also available.