This ticket includes T - Shirt, Cycle on Rent with Helmet, Breakfast, Zoo Entry and Visit
Sale Date Ended
From time immemorial, our wildlife has been closely associated with our legendary beliefs and our folklores, with our epics and our history. Therefore, in order to arouse a general awakening in the common man in favour of protection of wildlife, the Indian Board of Wild Life (IBWL) decided to observe the Wildlife Week and since then from October 2 - 8 every year organize different activities related to wildlife conservation to commemorate this week.
So to celebrate Wildlife Week, Hyderabad Bicycling Club has planned a exclusive ride to Nehru Zoological Park which have nearly 100 species of birds, animals and reptiles housed at the zoo, including indigenous animals like the Indian rhino, Asiatic lion, Bengal tiger, panther, gaur, Indian elephant, slender loris, python, as well as deer, antelopes and birds.
Zoo is the most important tourist attraction destination in Hyderabad with over 3 Million foot falls every year. Good news is a new Rhinoceros is born yesterday.
The Entry and Zoo visit will be free for all the participants with the Complimentary Breakfast.
Special parking place shall be provided in the Zoo parking area to all the Riders.
Date: 04 October
Time: 6:30 am
Distance: 35-40 Km
Venue: HBC Bike Station Gachibowli.
Registration: Rs 100(includes cycle rent)
This event has limited registrations so registrations will be closed on first cum first serve basis.
For more events please follow us on:
1. Please choose the event carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non- transferable and cannot be modified.
2. You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, cramps, fatigue, dehydration, complications arising out of pre-existing medical conditions, accidents, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
3. You agree that Hyderabad Bicycling Club and associated companies or entities that organize the Event shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the Event.
4. You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interests of your health and event safety.
5. You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the Event.
6. You acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by Hyderabad Bicycling Club or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the Event and for the compilation of statistical information.
7. You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, the organizers reserve the right to stop/ cancel/ postpone the Event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified.
8. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons.
9. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable).
10. Please carry your govt. approved id card at time of event for issuing of bicycles.
11. Helmets are Mandatory for the ride.