Sale Date Ended
You can call the numbers mentioned on the flier for further information.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DECISION OF ORGANIZERS WILL BE FINAL AND NO DISPUTE WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
Please read the terms & conditions below and register only if you have no objections to the same.
1. The participant does not have priority over either road or off road users and will ride sensibly and legally at all times with consideration to other riders
and all other users of the route.
2. The participant is fully responsible for their actions whilst attending the event. This includes the event premise and during the ride itself. Hubballi
Bicycle Club does not accept responsibility for the actions of the participant nor the consequences of such actions.
3. Each participant, upon signing on, agrees that they are physically and mentally capable of riding the distance they have chosen. If, during the event,
they decide to change their route and distance, then all consequences of this action are theirs.
4. All participants under the age of 18 shall have had a consent form (during signing on) completed by their parent/guardian and riders under the age of
16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during the entire ride .
5. All riders MUST sign-on at the event HQ at least 30 minutes before the event start time and the number board allocated should be fixed to the bike
and visible at all times.
6. Each participant accepts full responsibility for any fees or costs incurred or arising from the need for repatriation.
7. It is mandatory that all riders riding wear a safety approved cycling helmet.The rider must accept this as a condition of entry.Hubballi Bicycle Club
reserves the right to refuse entry to the event to anyone with inappropriate equipment or clothing.
8. The Participant confirms that they understand and accept that they are responsible for the roadworthiness and safe working order of their own cycle,
9. During the event there will be warning signs at appropriate points on the trails or roads. Absence of these signs does not signal that there are no dangers approaching and it is the individual rider’s responsibility to make a decision regarding whether to ride a section or not. The marking of the route does not necessarily indicate that the trail or road is rideable and the participant is deemed to make their own decision about whether to proceed on bike, foot or not at all.
10. Hubballi Bicycle Club reserves the right to shorten or alter the published route at any time. Participants do not have the right to claim a refund if the route is shortened.
11. Participants understand and accept that whilst all reasonable effort has been made by Hubballi Bicycle Club to make the events safe and enjoyable, Hubballi Bicycle Club does NOT accept liability for any accident, damage, theft, injury or illness to entrants, spectators, or any other person, vehicle or property whatsoever. Participants agree that NO liability whatsoever shall attach to Hubballi Bicycle Club promoting organisations, members of the promoting organisations, landowners, event officials, volunteers, or event sponsors in respect of any injury, loss or damage suffered by the participant in or by reason of the event HOWEVER CAUSED.
12. By entering the event location you agree to be filmed / photographed and to the use of your image in any footage used by Hubballi Bicycle Club or any official sponsors for their own publicity in any media worldwide.
13. All riders must report to the finish, even if they retire. Not doing so will mean that a search may be organised and the subsequent cost will be billed to the rider.
14. Event entry fees cannot be refunded or transferred under any circumstances.
15. Hubballi Bicycle Club reserves the right to cancel any event, due to extreme weather conditions, strikes, trade disputes, breakdowns, government or political action, interruption of transport, acts of war or terrorism, acts of omissions by a third party for any other reasons whatsoever outside of Hubballi Bicycle Club control. In such an event, each participant’s entry with be automatically moved to the rescheduled event. If a Participant cannot make this event, they can carry their entry to another event organised by Hubballi Bicycle Club of an equal or lower ticket value within the following 6 month period. No refunds will be issued.
16. Every rider affirms that he/she is in good health. He/she declares that he/she is physically fit and capable to participate in the event. Every rider understands it can be a strenuous day out with significant amounts of climbing and distance to be cycled in order to complete the course.
17. Every rider has to acknowledge that he/she has read and understand this entire waiver of liability and agrees to be legally bound by it. This is done when registering the event.
Anand Mokashi Sandeep Harapanahalli