INR 1100 per head, Inclusive of transport from Mumbai - Paachnai village - Mumbai by a hired NON-AC ...
Sale Date Ended
A day trek at the very famous Harishchandragad in Maharashtra during monsoon is a must for nature lovers that has history way back from 6th Century. It got prominent caves, konkan kada, waterfalls and one of the highest peak in sahayadri ranges called taramati at an elevation of 1429 meters. This place is one of the busiest weekend destination for trek lovers and has been featured in many travelogues. Just google Harishchandragad to know it's significance which may intrigue you to take part in this event.
Difficulty: Easy,Highest elevation point: 4,665 ft, Distance: 12 k.m. approx
Attractions of this event:
• Popular trekking destination of Maharashtra.
• Kedareshwar cave.
• Konkan kada (Concave shaped mountain).
• Start from Dadar at 11:00 p.m. by a hired Non-AC bus with pickup points at Amar Mahal, Kanjurmarg, Bhandup & Thane.
• Reach Paachnai - 5:30 a.m.
• Fresh up & Breakfast at base village - 1 hour
• Event briefing & introduction - 15 minutes
• Ascend trek to Harishchandragad from the base village - 2 hours approx.
• Explore Harishchandragad ( 90 minutes approx).
• Visit Kokankada - 1 hour.
• Lunch break - 1 hour.
• Descend trek to Paachnai - 2 hours approx.
• Return journey to Mumbai from Paachnai.
• Bid adieu to the event and share the captures, memories later through Whatsapp group.
INR 1100 per head, Inclusive of transport from Mumbai - Paachnai village - Mumbai by a hired NON-AC bus, Breakfast & lunch.
If we incur extra expenses it will be shared accordingly
What to Wear:
• Trekking shoes /outdoor boots/ sports shoes with good grip.
• Comfortable clothes (avoid jeans, casuals, trousers).
• Please avoid wearing jewelry items and expensive accessories.
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 2 liters of water.
• Raincoat (mandatory).
• Ready to eat food like Fruits, dry fruits, tepla, etc.
• A portable waterproof pouch to protect mobile, wallet and camera.
• toiletry kit.
• Spare set of clothes & flipflops/ floaters.
• Camera to capture beautiful sceneries.
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
• Personal medicines if any.
• ID Proof is mandatory.
• optimistic mind and be a good team player :)
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• Organizer have a right to move the participant to No or Waiting list.
• After online payment participant will need to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details else will be asked to refill by the event host.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is any unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that's not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Washroom facility is available at Paachnai village.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• No group discount is applicable.
• We rely on third party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and easy, It also includes the convenience fee along with the main event fee which will be shown at check out that should be borne by the participant.
• If participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 50% is paid.
• No refund will be provided if participant doesn't show up on the day of the event.