Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 6
Details of Place
Harihar fort is somewhat rectangular in shape when viewed from its base village. It is built on a triangular prism of rock. Its three faces and two edges are absolutely vertical (90 degrees). The third edge towards the west is inclined at an angle of 75 degrees. A one metre wide rocky staircase with niches in it is carved out for ascending & descending the fort. There are around 110 steps in all.
After you climb the first rocky staircase (main entrance) we walk thru below a overhang with a sheer drop. Again one has to climb a set of steep stairs (with niches), then pass thru a staircase inside the rock and then reach the top of the fort. The view from the top is excellent. After climbing these steps, we get up to the entrance door. The fort has got a tapering plateau with a raised level in the middle. There is a small temple of Lord Hanuman and Lord Shiva on the plateau. A small pond is there in front of this temple. Water from this pond can be used for drinking.
Trek Level: Medium
Attractions: 75 deg climb on stairs
Dates – 2nd July 2017
1. Take the below Train from CST (2nd July 12.14 am)
12:14 am Kasara Train from CST
12.32 am Dadar
01.08 am Thane
01.41 am Kalyan
02.55 am Kasara
Note: If you miss this train, make sure you reach Kasara Station by 3am.
2. Meet our trek leaders at Kasara Station at 3 am
3. After a brief introduction session, start the journey towards our base village in private vehicle.
4. Have Breakfast in way to Reach base village by 6:30 am.
5. Post little introduction,we are set to march for the trek.
Freshen up and leave by 7.00 am.
6. Reach top by 10.00am
7. Spend time in Photography; click as many pics as you want. You have to get down the same 75 deg patch, which you have just climbed.
8. Get ready for descend
9. Reach base village by 1 pm
Have lunch on the way
Start journey to Kasara Station to catch 04.25pmpm CST train
Trek ends with lot of happy and thrilling memories
Things to carry –
1.Min 2 Litre of Water Bottle
2.Good Trekking Shoes, or Sandals with proper grip
3.Morning Refreshment Kit, sanitizer if needed, mosquito repellent cream like Odomos
4.Though its rainy season, try to have full trackpant/leg-ins to protect yourself from insects.
5.Have ready to eat snacks with you. Avoid Farsan, or Chiwda which requires heavy water intake
6.Keep extra pair of clothes in case one wishes to change. Changing rooms may be available at base village
7.Any medicines if required at individual level(Leaders will have basic medical kit)
8.A rucksack or travel bag to keep the things
1. For Individual or group up to 7 people - INR 999/-
2. For a group booking of 8 or more – INR 949/-
3. Ninja Camps Members – INR 949/-
1. Kasara to Base Village to and fro Journey by private vehicle
2. Tea and Snacks at the base village and Lunch too
3. Foodie Bag to munch along the trek
4. Leader’s expertise charges
1. Train Travelling from Mumbai to Kasara
2. Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
3. Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
Minimum Capacity – 10
Maximum Capacity - 60
1. Consumption of alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited. If found even after warning issued, the person will be asked to leave by the leader.
2. Consumption of non-vegetarian food is also not allowed over the trek
3. Any plastic waste should not be thrown over the trek and same should be kept with you. You can deposit all waste in the dust bin at base village once trek is over
4. Due to rainy season, schedule can be changed at run time. Such decision will be taken by group leaders which will be binding upon all
5. Follow Instructions of the leader for successful and memorable trek experience
6. Time is precious, don’t delay unnecessarily
7. Trek will be on subject to minimum capacity registrations
Refund Rules –
1. Refund up to 100% will be from to 7 days before up to 15 days before the trek date
2. Refund of 50% will be provided from 3 days before up to 7 days before the trek date
3. No refund with 3 days before the trek date
For more details about the event and payment,
NINJA CAMPS - A lot can happen over a Campfire!!