Sale Date Ended
About Hanging Tents at Bhandardara:
It is one of the greatest canyons in the Sahyadri mountain ranges. It is a very good combination of a canyon and a valley. Located in the Ahmednagar district, near the famous fort Ratangad, Sandhan valley is undoubtedly ‘The Valley of Suspense’. Walking through the narrow streak of valley with 300 ft rock walls on both the sides is a lifetime experience. Descending Sandhan valley is always a memorable outing and the overnight stay under the sparkling sky, along the reservoir side, is a sweet cherry on the cake!!
• Hanging Tent, Experience, Rappelling (350ft), Trekking, Valley Crossing, Camping.
Cost: Rs 3750
Stay: Tent Stay
Board Kasara train which starts from Mumbai CST at 05:00 am.
(It is advised to board the second last compartment of the train from your respective Stations so that we can meet in the compartment itself.
Meeting point: Kasara booking office
7:40 am: Reach Kasara station. Have packed breakfast and proceed to Sandhan Valley by local vehicle.
11 am to 01 pm Reach Samrad village, fresh up & lunch
01.00pm: proceed to campsite
1.30 to 2.00 pm- intro - Accommodation.
2.00 pm to 6.00 pm: Activities Valley Crossing and Hanging Tent till Sunset.
06:30 pm to 07:00 pm: Free time. Tea berk
08:30 Dinner, followed by camp fire (subject to availability)
Wake up early morning.
6.30am - Activities rappelling, trekking
01:00 pm: Have lunch and leave for Kasara. Take a local train to Mumbai.
• Road travel from Kasara to Sandhan valley and back by local transport.
• All meal.
• All activities and equipment mentioned.
• Expertise Charges.
• Travel from Mumbai to Kasara and back.Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
• 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date.
• No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
• Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
• Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation