Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
PROGRAMMING DIGITAL INPUTS / OUTPUTS
ASSEMBLING ROBOTIC KIT (LINE FOLLOWER)
INTERFACING IR SENSOR
INTERFACING MOTOR DRIVERS
PROGRAMMING CONCEPT OF LINE FOLLOWER
TESTING OF ASSEMBLED ROBOTIC KIT
**Note: LAPTOP is Mandatory since hands-on sessions need programming Kits are not take away and should be handed over at the end of the session.
Workshop Terms and Conditions:
* This Workshop is strictly for STUDENTS, since the course content has been designed according to the students. Professionals, Experts and Faculty Members of colleges/Schools/Parents are not allowed to join this Workshop and same do not fall in our eligible candidate list.
* Open to all Engineering disciplines, Arts and Science and Interested.
* Only those candidates who have paid their registration fee for workshop or who had received a valid confirmation mail to join the workshop is only allowed to attend the workshop. Parents/Relatives/Friends and others will not be allowed to sit inside the workshop.
* Kindly bring your college id card along with a photocopy of your pay slip or ticket details in mobile.
* Seats are filled on "first come & first serve" basis. No on the spot payment is allowed.
*Session timings – 9.00 AM to 5.00PM (Lunch Break -12.30 noon to 1.00 PM).
* Laptops, pen drive and data card or mobile with net connection are compulsory and we request you to bring the laptop with full power backup. *We are not responsible for any software failing to run/install on the participant's laptop.
*Late comers will not be entertained. No accommodation will be provided. No particular dress code.
* Lunch will NOT be provided.
* Theory vs. Practice Ratio for Workshops: 50% theory 50% Practical. There will be No competition after the workshop.
*Kits are not taking away and should be handed over at the end of the session
* Charges for the Workshop are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-extendable.
*If you are not satisfied by the quality of services provided during the workshop, you are required to send a written application to Top Engineers Head Office at the given address: Top Engineers, No.1, 1st floor, chitlapakkam main road, Nehru nagar, Chennai-600044. Email id: email@example.com
*All Certificates will be issued only by TOP ENGINEERS. Certificates will be given only at the end of the workshop.
*Workshops will be delivered by officials of TOP ENGINEERS & and its Associates.
*In case of cancellation of Workshops from our side, the participants of the cancelled workshop will be given an option to be upgraded to another workshop. If the offer is denied by them, only then will they be considered for refund.
*TOP ENGINEERS reserves the full right to alter/manipulate/rearrange/ the order of sessions and venues during the course of the workshop .TOP ENGINEERS has all rights to change the structure of the program based upon expert’s availability and lab conditions.
*If In Any Case Workshop is cancelled by Organizers due to any reason, we will refund the Workshop fee by account only. Cash refund is NOT possible under any circumstance.
*If we find any candidate misbehaving, damaging venue properties or showing misconduct with any member of organizing team or faculty members, his candidature will be cancelled immediately and he has to leave venue immediately.