HAMPTA PASS TREK 7th Oct to 11th Oct 2017
Sale Date Ended
HAMPTA PASS TREK 8th Oct to 12th Oct 2017
Sale Date Ended
Hampta Pass Trek is a short trek of just 5 days. The trekking in Himachal – Hampta Pass starts from beautiful hill station Manali. At an altitude of Manali, trekkers cross from Jobra to Chika. Crossing through small pine forest, huge rock and rich vegetation are remarkable. Travelling just for four hours and you reach the second destination of your trek – Chika. Here you enjoy the refreshing river, waterfalls and grassy land.
The 2nd day of the trek is Balu ka, Gera. At Balu Ka Gera you meet with huge rocks at Nani Lake, enjoy the icy cold water and splendid views of mountains.
The next destination is SiaGoru, it is an 8 hrs. Journey. Colorful river side tiny flowers and patches of snow divert the attention of trekkers. At an altitude before crossing the Hampta Pass Deo Tibba Peak is clearly visible. Hampta Pass has got two ridges. The zig-zag route, U-turn, downhill, and snow fall with an uncertain rainfall makes the trekking moment more enjoyable.
Then here comes the second last destination from Siagoru to Chatru; it is a downhill trek of 5 hours. Here you get rivers and beautiful valleys in the heart of mountain ranges. Chandra River and glacier flow near it make a remarkable statement in Trek. The final destination to the trek is Chatru to Chandratal. Chatru is at a distant of 70 Km far from Chandartal. You can drive to Chandartal and visit the Moon Lake; it is the main point to visit in Chandartal and step back to Manali after enjoying your time at utmost. You can also enjoy the local sightseeing of Manali.
Day 1:- Manali to Chika
Day 2:- Chika to Balu ka Gera
Day 3:- Balu ka Gera to Siagoru, Cross Hampta Pass
Day 4:- Siagoru to Chatru. Drive to Chandratal
Day 5:- Chandratal to Manali
Inclusions and Exclusions:
Things to Carry:
1. Warm shirt/ light micro fleece pullover/ full sleeve T-shirt
2. Water resistant trekking pants (Dri-fit)
3. Windproof/ water resistant jacket, down jacket with min 600 fill power rating
4. Thick Fleece/ Full-sleeve sweater
5. Thermal inner wear
6. Woolen cap, Inner fleece gloves, outer water proof gloves
7. Thick dri-fit woolen socks and regular socks
8. Scarf/ muffler / multifunctional headwear (optional)
9. Comfortable waterproof Trekking/ Hiking shoes with a thick sole, Camp shoes
11. Ice Grips / Winter Trax / Crampons
12. Raincoat/ Poncho
13. Small light weight towel
14. Insulated water bottle and hydration pack (optional)
15. Cap/ floppy, Sun glasses
16. Sturdy walking stick/ trekking pole
17. Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm
18. Torch/ Flashlight (with extra batteries)
19. Personal medication
20. Personal toiletries
We are offering gear, assistance and a lot of free heartfelt expert advice to tackle your forthcoming Adventure.
To buy outdoor gear online visit http://www.stepinadventure.com/
For Medical Form please visit: