Sale Date Ended
Hampi, recognized as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, will take you back in the ancient times by its magnificent architecture and the natural beauty around it .
Situated at the beautiful bank of river Tungabhadra, Hampi has many historical temples and ancient monuments. Apart from its fascinating history, this place is also known for its scenic landscapes dotted with coconut trees and paddy fields.
19:00- Start travelling to Hospet in AC Sleeper Volvo bus from Mumbai. You need to book your own tickets. The bus has multiple pickup points - Andheri, Chembur, Vashi, Kharghar.
07:30 - Reach Hospet and post breakfast, start travelling towards Hampi by local bus (half hour).
08:30 - Reach Hippie Island in Hampi and rest for sometime.
11:00 - Take a boat ride towards other side and visit the ancient temples and monuments.
17:00 - Visit Matanga Hills for watching sunset while sipping your evening coffee. You will get eagle view of the entire Hampi.
19:30 - Go Café-Hopping and enjoy the nightlife of Hampi.
05:45 - Get up early if you want to enjoy the morning sunrise and the birds.
08:00 - Have breakfast and then head towards Tungabhadra River. Enjoy the coracle ride.
12:30 - Start travelling towards Virupaksha temple by bikes/bicycles.
16:00 - Come back to the cottage and rest.
18:00 - Start travelling towards Hospet and from there take a Sleeper Volvo bus to Mumbai
08:00 - Reach Mumbai.
Fees: Rs.4000 (Hospet onwards)
For booking you need to pay Rs.1500 non-refundable advance.
We can book the Volvo sleeper bus tickets on your behalf (subject to availability).
- Local travel from Hospet onwards
- Meals from Saturday breakfast to Sunday Lunch
- Accommodation in cottages - Triple Sharing basis
- Entry Charges at various monuments
- Moped and bike rental (on Day 2)
- Expertise and guidance
- Bus Tickets from Mumbai to Hospet and back
- Bottled water/cold drinks during trip
- Dinner on Friday and Sunday
- Camera Charges, if any
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Anything not mentioned in ‘Included
Things to be carried:
- At least 1 litre personal reusable water bottle (compulsory, all the time in your bag)
- Consent form: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDsRRLH0uscR1J1VWJ1aHhPV3c/
- Proper clothing for 2 days. Skimpy clothes not allowed.
- Toiletries and personal medicines
- We appreciate people carrying juice packets, dry fruits etc.