Sale Date Ended
The Lonely Planet describes Ham pi as - "A fantasy world of rocks and ruins".
Well, it's more real than fantasy, a world that was once covered with richness and grandeur now lies as a devastated beauty.
Hampi is one of the World Heritage Sites that has been declared by UNESCO and is located on
the banks of the Tungabhadra River. This city has a very rich history as it was one of the largest
cities back in its day. It was even the capital of the Vijayanagar Empire.
Currently , the city is divided into halves : the hippie island and the heritage sites .
So, if you are interested in ancient Indian history and knowing about how the old world worked,
this is the place for you to explore.
With places such as Vittala Temple and the Virupaksha Temple, your entire curiosity will be well
nurtured. You will be surrounded by beautiful structures of architecture that have so many stories
hidden within their stone walls. These sites also prove to be great places for taking pictures
- thanks to the sheer beauty of all the structures present there .
To cater the needs of your adventurous soul, we shall guide you to the hippie island that's on the other side of the river. Riding on your moped, you'll surely have a thrilling experience while exploring the painted walls and the fancy cafes that will completely blow your taste-buds!
So join us on a visit to th is spectacular place that is going to be a blend of culture, history, panoramic views and a lot of fun!
Day 00 - Leave from Bangalore at 10:00 AM
Day 01 - Reach Hampi
- Freshen up and have breakfast
- Take your mopeds and go for bouldering
- Explore hippie side of Hampi
- Coracle Ride at Sanapur Reservoir
- Head back to stay
- Campfire at the rocks
Day 02 - Explore Heritage Side of Hampi ( Viru paksha Temple, Lotus Mahal, Elephants Stable , Vittala Temple) via Auto
- Reach Bangalore by 11:00PM (approx)
- Sharing basis accommodation in Tents ( 2 Men/3 Men).
- Coracle ride
- Mopeds rent with fuel (7.S litre)
- Bouldering under Professional Guidance and Use of Equipments
- 2 Breakfast and l Dinner ( Veg Only)
- Transportation ( To and Fro till Bangalore) ( Non AC)
- Experience that you gain
- Lunch ( Day l and Day 2)
- Any kind of insurance
- Repair charges for mopeds incase of breakdowns
- Anything not included in the inclusions above