Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 215
Double elimination format (You Continue to play until you lose twice)
6 v 6, 6 overs each, only 2 substitutes allowed (Any 6 can play a match, substitutes can only field)
- Only 2 bowlers can bowl maximum 2 overs
- Caught full toss of top fence is out
- 4 runs if hit through the ground & 6 runs if hit full toss on straight fence or deviating from top fence to the straight fence. In all cases in which the ball deviates from side fence to the straight fence 4 runs will be given.
- A 2D mark will be made on the side fences. 2 runs will be declared if ball hits side fence from 2D mark onwards, if the ball deviates from the 2D mark to the straight fence 4 runs will be given.
- Running between the wickets for all other cases.
- ICC rules apply for extras and over throws. Note - Over throw to the fence can result in 4's and 2d's
- Field restrictions - 1 keeper mandatory, not more than 2 fielders behind the bowling crease. Not following field restrictions will result in a No Ball.
- All teams to report at least 20 minutes before their match timing.
- Your match timing will be informed to you 1 day before the tournament.
- 10 minutes after the scheduled match time if a team does not report then winning points will be awarded to their opponent team
- Matches to be played with soft tennis ball, spiked shoes are not allowed.
- Throw bowling is not allowed - Decision will be taken by the umpire to allow the bowler or not.
- Umpire decision is final & irrevocable
- Refreshments will be provided
- We encourage teams to bring their own bats.
- Organizers have the right to disqualify any team for any reason and no refund of registration fee shall be initiated.
If a match is tied super over will be played and winner will be decided.
Draws will be circulated one day before the tournament.
Teams to report atleast 20 min before their match timing.
Single day Tournament
Winners : Rs 8000/- cash Plus 1000/- GW Coupon
Runners up: Rs 4000/- cash Plus 1000/- GW Coupon
Best Player: 1000/- GW Coupon
Trophies for Winners, Runners & Best Player