Objectives of the GRI G4 workshop:
1.The objective of this GRI certified training programme is to disseminate knowledge on sustainability reporting throughout India and to support organizations, intending to declare their sustainability footprints, using GRI Guidelines.
2. The course contains the "how-to" include a balanced reporting methodology for nonfinancial reporting of social issues, environmental performance and business accomplishments, with a focus on the central theme of G4 framework – “what matters and where it matters”.
Who should participate?
• GRI Certified Course Manual – print version
• Reporting Principles and Standard Disclosures (digital format)
• Implementation Manual (Digital format)
• Other resource material (Digital format)
• Lunch and refreshment
• Certificate from GRI, HQ
Ms. Sheela Mistry:
Founder,CEO - GRI Certified Trainer:
Founder and CEO of Insight Associates®, Sheela, possesses an industry experience of around 2 decades. In 1999, she took a plunge into consulting and founded Insight Associates®, providing HR and Management integrated services – Capacity Building and consulting. Over a period of time, Insight Associates® carved its niche and built credibility among clients ranging from PSUs, Gujarat State Govt., MNCs, SMEs, SSIs to academic institutions across the country.
Her passion for Sustainability - the new frontier of Management, turned her into a Sustainability professional in 2007. After putting in almost 2 years of rigorous study and coaching under Global Reporting Initiative, HQ, Insight Associates got accredited as their one of the exclusive Training partners in India in 2009.
Sheela has undergone “Train the Trainer” program on multiple occasions, offered by GRI, HQ. Sheela has, so far conducted several GRI-Certified programmes single handed, covering approx 1000 people. Insight Associates works with an aim to help organizations to learn, strategize, integrate and communicate their sustainability performance to their diverse set of stakeholders,using GRI Reporting Framework for greater leverage.