Sale Date Ended
Enchanting forests and caves – these make up the trail to Gorakhgad peak. You’ll see the most vivid shades of green around you. It is three hours away from Mumbai, We offer trek from Pune.
The twin peaks of Gorakhgad and Machhindragad stand tall over the trail, providing a surreal setting to the trek. The 360 degree view from Gorakhgad top, of the vast Sahyadri ranges of Naneghat-Dhakoba to the east, Ahupe ghat to the south and Siddhagad to the south-west, is hauntingly beautiful.
Date 27-28 Jan 2018
Duration 1 Night 1 Day
Difficulty Level 2(Easy to Medium)
Endurance Level 3(Medium)
11.00pm Start from Common Meeting Point at Fergusson college main gate
03.00am Reach to base village, Khopiwali. Rest.
05.30am Morning wakeup call, Refreshments
06.00am Have breakfast.
07.00am With briefing and introduction, start ascending Gorakhgad fort
09.30 am Reach to the top of fort
11.30 pm After exploration, start Descend down.
01.00 pm Get down to where we started.
01.30 pm Have lunch in the village
02.30 pm Start return journey.
07.30 pm Reach back to Pune.
Transportation from Pune to Pune in a private non A/C vehicle.
breakfast, Lunch, Evening tea.
Basic First Aid
*** Carry a sleeping bad and a mattress.
Things To Carry
1. Luggage packed in big good trekking sack, all luggage packed in plastic bag.
2. Complete spare set of clothes & socks
3. Water bottle (atleast 1.5 ltr) compulsory
4. Electral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal medication
5. A sweater/warmwear/rainwear (as per the season)
6. Good trekking shoes (sandles, chappals, floaters not permitted)
7. A sleeping bag / Thermocol mat and shawl / normal satranji and shawl: (only for overnight treks)
8. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries
9. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
Fergusson College Main Gate at 11:00pm Sharp!!
Address : 1366, Sadashiv Peth, Natu Baug, Bajirao Road, Near Kelkar Museum, Pune, Maharashtra 411030