Sale Date Ended
Digital Analytics and in particular Google Analytics has grown immensely in the last few years. With some of the most advanced analytics tracking capabilities, Google Analytics has become the go-to tool for marketers and CXOs.
In this comprehensive Google Analytics Certification training, we aim to help you get certified by Google for one of its toughest courses. You’ll need to clear the exam with an 80% score to be certified.
We will answer some critical questions like:
1. Why Google Analytics?
2. How Google Analytics Works
3. How to Set Up Google Analytics
4. How to Create Additional Reporting Views 5. How to Add Filters
6. How to Setup Google Analytics Goals
7. How to Navigate Google Analytics
8. How to Use the Main Tools For Analysis
9. How to Analyze Key Reports
10. How to Set Up Dashboards
11. How to Track Marketing Campaigns 12. How to Link Analytics with Google Ads
We will then move on to some advanced Google Analytics topics like:
Advanced Configuration Settings
Other Useful Configurations (Cross-domain tracking, users IDs, etc)
Advanced Analysis Tools & Techniques
Multi-Channel Funnel Reports
Advanced Marketing Tools
Who should attend this session?
Anyone interested in digital marketing as a career
CXO looking to use analytics to grow their business
Employees looking to improve their profile and earn a higher salary
Note: This is a certification given by Google but you’ll have to score 80% or more on the test to be certified.
Zero-Risk: If you do not clear your Google Analytics Exam within the first 2 attempts after attending the training, then you can attend the next Google Analytics Certification Training session without any extra cost.