Mark your calendars on Sunday,12th March.
If you are ...
* looking to know more about millets
* want to try your hand at cooking with millets
* wondering how to work it into your family's diet
* seeking some answers to serious questions on sustainability, food or farming
* searching for nice talking points to impress the other half or the (not so) little ones at home
* fishing for nice info bits to toss around at the next party
* looking to have a fun time talking about good stuff
Head on over to My Goodness in J.P. Nagar for a morning of discussions on millets, their cooking qualities & tastes, their health benefits & ecological impacts, as we watch and try our hand at cooking with millets in a live demonstration on 12th March 2017. We will start at 10 AM and cover a few dishes drawn from different cuisines and aimed for different occasions. We will end the program with a sumptuous lunch with some millet dishes in it. Call 9108920231 for Registration. Limited seats.