Sale Date Ended
The treks with Safarnama "starts with you and ends within you".
Let's take a dip in thrill and adventure.
BOOK NOW: TREK COST per head: Rs 2999/-
Mark on 'GOING' for our periodic updates about the event.
Gokarna: The Town is located in the northern coastal region of Karnataka which is about 518 km from Bangalore. It is not as fancy as Goa but this is the place where people all over the world come for peace for culture for temples and of course for the beautiful beaches. It is with four of India’s most secluded and pristine beaches nestled nearby. It draws both pious pilgrims and hedonistic holidaymakers with equal enthusiasm
Start from Bangalore – reach Gokarna – trek to paradise beach- trek from paradise beach to half-moon beach and then to Om beach– reach Kudle beach after crossing Om beach through dolphin view spot and sunset point- trek from Kudle beach to Gokarna beach. – Next day walk to Kudle beach for sunrise–Visit Atma Linga Lord Shiva Temple –
Visit Mirjan fort – back to Bangalore.
TREK COST per head: Rs 2999/-
It includes the following:
To and fro journey
Beach Side Tented Accommodation
Trekking through different beaches
Sunset and sunrise point
Visit Atma Linga Lord Shiva Temple
Visit Mirjan fort
Lots and lots of fun and excitement :)
Rules and Guidelines:
* Please do not expect any luxury during the trip.
* No alcohol or loud music.
* Strictly no plastics to be thrown
* All participants have to fill disclaimer forms
* All participants must follow the outdoor leader's instructors and must not stray away from the group.
* It could be quite cold in the camp/homestay.
Things to carry:
1. Rucksack/ backpack.
2. Shoes with good grip.
3. Plastic covers to keep your stuff dry.
4. Slippers/ floaters for a walking around the campsite/homestay.
6. Water Bottle (2 L)
7. Toilet kit
8. Any specific medicines you need.
9. Camera/Binocular (optional)
10. Carry your Identification card and a passport size photo.
11. Extra pair of clothes.
Pickup Points :
1) Baroda Bank, Koramangala Water Tank. Opp. Mr Beans – Home Cafe.
Reporting Time: 7.15 PM, Friday, Departure Time: 7.30 PM, Friday
2) New Shanti Sagar Hotel, HAL Road, Near Domlur Bridge.
Reporting Time: 8.00 PM, Friday, Departure Time: 8.15 PM, Friday
3) MG Road, Hard Rock Cafe near Anil Kumble Signal.
Reporting Time: 8.45 PM, Friday, Departure Time: 9.00 PM, Friday
PS: Above itinerary is tentative and subject to change depending on the situation on the ground.