Sale Date Ended
Plan The Unplanned presents Gokarna and Karwar !!
Gokarna, a temple town about 484 km’s from Bangalore, is on the Western coast of India. Located in the Kumta taluk of Uttara Karnataka, the main deity is Lord Shiva, also known as Mahabhaleshwara. This temple houses what is believed to be an original image of Lord Shiva’s lingam (Atmalinga).
If you wish to experience the thrill of trekking with a difference Plan the Unplanned presents you a beach trek in Gokarna. Gokarna has several beaches and the trekking trail is popularly known as “Golden Trail”. The trek begins from the Belekhan Village and ends at Kudle Beach. You would be walking along the beach side, climbing the boulders and crossing several beaches like Paradise, Half Moon Beach and more. So what are you waiting for, just get a beach trek strike off your bucket list and cherish wonderful memories with us forever?
Karwar is the head quarter of Uttara Kannada district in the Southern western coast of India. It is situated between Sahyadri evergreen forest in east, blue Arabian Sea to the west, towards south ends with harbour and North the beautiful Kali river. It is one of the green city of India with eco tourism. Hills has created a natural harbour with protection against wind and sea tides naturally.
Karwar is known for its clear blue beaches , calmness and Islands. A boat ride to Elephant Island, Turtle Island and Lighthouse Island is the best in Karwar. Our resort is situated in Majali which is around 2 km from Sadashivgad fort . Major attractions in Karwar are Rabindranath Tagore Beach , INS Chapal Museum , Aquarium , Sadashivgad fort . A Trek to Flamingo Island and Tilmati Beach is the best walks you will ever have.
25th - 28th Jan 2018
12km ( to and fro )
Easy to Moderate (difficulty level is subjective)
Rs 5199 ( Exclusive of taxes)
Depart from Bangalore by 7:00 PM
- Gokarna Beach
- Kudle Beach
- Om Beach
- Meditation Rock
- Dolphin Spotting
- Half Moon Beach and Challenge
- Paradise Beach
- God's Own Beach
- Have Breakfast in Gokarna Campsite at 8:00 AM.
- Leave to Karwar at 9
- Reach Karwar Resort at 12 30 PM.
- Have Lunch
- Boat ride to Elephant Island, Turtle Island and Lighthouse Island.
- Trek to Tilmati Beach.
- Reach back to Resort at 6 30 PM
- Kayaking in the Resort.
- Campfire & Music
- Wake up at 6 AM.
- Have Breakfast
- Explore Sadashivgad Fort, Aquarium , INS Chapal Museum, Rabindranatha Tagore Beach.
- Leave to Bangalore at 11 AM.
- Reach Bangalore around 11 PM.
- Transportation(AC) to and fro from Bangalore
- Sharing Basis Accommodation in Tents in Gokarna.
- Sharing Basis Accomodation in Rooms in Karwar.
- ( Veg Only ) 3 Breakfasts, 2 lunch , 1 dinner ( Karwar )
- Boat ride charges.
- Entry fees to all places in Karwar.
- Experience that you gain
- Third Day Lunch and 1 night Dinner ( Gokarna )
- Any kind of insurance
- Personal Expense:( snacks, mineral water etc)
- Anything not included in the inclusions above.
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. Plan The Unplanned shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry etc. Kindly do take care.
4. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delay in reaching the destination.